Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:54:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cannabis farm finds 'treble'

Started by abbot lau, March 13, 2007, 11:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "ffogems"Perhaps a 'how to grow your own' thread might be helpful? I've been thinking about having a go in the garden this year, but have found a lot of online guides to be confusing and muddied, so a more empirical approach could be good. Perhaps it could be started in General Bullshit under some innocuous horticultural title?

That's a good idea, especially as the next couple of months is the time to plant your seeds. I'm far from an expert, but I am a gardener by trade so I'd be happy to contribute my limited knowledge, and hopefully we can all have a good summer.

Quote from: "Sovereign"we should all meet up for a spliff sometime. I bet loads of people on this message board are total fuckheads like myself, its just not spoken of for fear of sounding like a twat.

Absolutely. I can't sleep at night unless I've had a good smoke. Sad really, but it beats gauging on smack or drinking yourself into a violent, crazy stupour.
(in my opinion. I'm not casting any judgements here, you understand...)

Sovereign

nothing sad about it, we all have our crutches, and mine comes in little green bags and smells nice. Way more convenient than religion or love.

ffogems

micanio

Quote from: "Sovereign"we should all meet up for a spliff sometime. I bet loads of people on this message board are total fuckheads like myself, its just not spoken of for fear of sounding like a twat.

In.

We had gritweed round here but happily a few of mates who grow have just cropped so the place is overflowing with decent green at the mo. Which is nice.

Jemble Fred

Oh, I think we've discussed the possibility before, but it's never happened. But there shouldn't be any fear of sounding like a twat â€" not when GB has a thread called 'Booze you haven't got round to trying yet'. If you can discuss that drug, we should be able to discuss this one without fear of sounding like a bunch of Shaggys.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Ah but where would you meet to smoke. It is a brave whore who invites a load of strangers round, or arranges a large public cannabis party.

Peking O

I keep reading the title as Cannibal farm...

Hey, great idea for a reality show there. Cannibal Farm. A group of unwitting contestants are stranded with a cannibal, etc.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Beagle 2"I wondered about posting back from Holland but I'm sure millions of people have the same idea, somebody told me they open practically all parcels going abroad, but I'm sure it can't be that hard to slip through the net.

I did it once. Cut off the tips off a fresh pack of cigs, stuck the pot in the gap, put the cigs back in, sealed up the pack (which was a chore) so it looked unopened, put it in a tin and sent it to England with a note from "Steve" saying something about "I found your tin, blah blah blah"

Deadman97

Likewise- emptied out ten hotel-room teabags and stuffed them full of weed, posted it on my third day there and it was on my doormat waiting for me when got home. How it didn't get pulled I'll never know, mind- my hallway fucking stank.

Quote from: "Neil"

(When I could be bothered to check stats and that, in the early days of this site, I noticed the likes of the MOD and allsorts checking this place out because of the name.)

Yeah - I once put on film shows with a group called 'Exploding Cinema' and that's been the cause of a few sticky situations, especially in Brighton after the IRA bomb.

Maybe you can tell us though, Neil, when people post to this board is there any data relating to their IP address or ISP that gets collected? Or could pass through some sort of Echelon-type government snooping station?  Call me paranoid but My mate Dave's a tomato grower and I wouldn't want to get him into trouble...

Shaun

phpBB logs posters' IP addresses, and web servers do too.

Suttonpubcrawl

I've got a friend who's able to get loads at the moment. It's strong and cheap as well. I don't know about this grit weed you're all talking about, don't think I've ever encountered anything like that. I'm not a very heavy user really, not like some of you lot on here who give me the impression you smoke as much weed as I drink beer.

Quote from: "chimpoo"Aye, my dealer was on Wales This Week (Welsh current affairs programme) warning people about the silicon traces..

How did they introduce him, out of interest?

chimpoo

Quote from: "DevlinC"
Quote from: "chimpoo"Aye, my dealer was on Wales This Week (Welsh current affairs programme) warning people about the silicon traces..

How did they introduce him, out of interest?
Well the piece was essentially about the local authorities being fully aware of the threat this nasty skunk posed to the innocent citizen but were acting indifferently via the 'they're taking their own risks by breaking the law' argument.  The dealer knew one of the journalists and agreed to give an interview in a darkened room with a distorted voice.  He is referred to as 'a local dealer who contacted the programme with his concerns':

Part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_-Hf0NXMNU&mode=related&search=
Part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8QNeU-B3Kk&mode=related&search=

Nice to see a rational perspective permeating the (semi)national media for a change.  And now we all know who's the smart one out of Goldie Looking Chain, too.

terminallyrelaxed

I've got some right now.

It was rife in London a month ago and I went without for a week, fucking solids. One of my guys claims that another customer had to go to hospital with a lump in his throat, and so he refused to get any more of it - and wasn't in business until last week, and even now its a bit touch and go.
He couldn't do anything yesterday so I went to an occasional emergency source for a little bit and sure enough, grit weed.
I've seen several kinds. The worst is quite dark and musty and you can actually see the little eads with the naked eye - this is virtually unsmokable, the content is something like 50/50. Before I saw that, and in fact the one that I first noticed looks like perfectly normal pale skunk but I'd notice the odd crunch in my teeth when smoking it. Mostly you can tell by looking at it, it has a weird mottled quality, whatever the colour, but yesterday was a street deal so I didn't look at it - and I wasn't going to go all the way to Brixton and back empty handed anyway. I'd rather something else, but every now and then (as long as its not the absolutely awful stuff) then I'm not too worried about it, I put a bit of cigarette filter in my roach to catch any large particles and get on with it.

Put it through a tea strainer or a grinder and you'll get rid of most of it.

chimpoo

Quote from: "solidified gruel merchant"Put it through a tea strainer or a grinder and you'll get rid of most of it.
Please don't take that advice people.  If it's been treated (EDIT: and shines in a darkened room), you need to either bung it under the microscope or give it back to your dealer with complaint.  Tea-strainers et al will not remove microscopic particles.

Quote from: "chimpoo"
Quote from: "solidified gruel merchant"Put it through a tea strainer or a grinder and you'll get rid of most of it.
Please don't take that advice people.  If it's been treated (EDIT: and shines in a darkened room), you need to either bung it under the microscope or give it back to your dealer with complaint.  Tea-strainers et al will not remove microscopic particles.

If you have an uncooperative dealer, and you can't afford to bin 20 quids worth of gear, then tea strainers will remove a fair amount of the foreign bodies (which aren't microscopic anyway in my experience). I tried it myself and was thankful that the large pile of greenish beads I seperated were not going into my lungs. Of course, you can't remove 100% of them, but I never claimed that you could.

Jemble Fred

Course, if you've got your tea strainer out you could just make tea with your weed. Always does the trick quite nicely.

Jemble Fred

Course, if you've got your tea strainer out you could just make tea with your weed. Always does the trick quite nicely. A bit wasteful, I suppose, as you have to use plenty for a pot.

Suttonpubcrawl

Could someone explain how you would use a tea strainer to deal with this stuff? I just can't picture how you would put weed through a tea strainer.

Mister Six

Does a bong not sort this problem out, then?

El Unicornio, mang

I don't think I would risk smoking any of that grit stuff, filtered or not.

Sovereign

yep, just buy a bong and its fine. Better for you too.

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Could someone explain how you would use a tea strainer to deal with this stuff? I just can't picture how you would put weed through a tea strainer.

You just sieve it. The smaller particles will fall through and you'll be left with slightly less adulterated weed. As I said before, I did it and I got rid of a huge pile of crap that I'd have otherwise smoked. It isn't perfect by any means, but I'd say it gets rid of at least 50% of the contaminants.
Smoking in a bong is a good idea also, although you're still basically inhaling the smoke of god knows what, which may or may not be water soluble.

El Unicornio, mang

Mind, I got so used to smoking hash instead of weed at college that the grit stuff isn't all that bad, half of that stuff was plastic!