Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:23:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Harry Hill - The Paul Scott Tapes

Started by Darrell, March 25, 2004, 02:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrell

http://www.harry-hill.tv/paulScott.html

A 15-minute cod-documentary he's done. An interesting bit of whimsy, and the best use of the PC voice synthesiser I've heard. Magda Archer and Steve Brown can be heard in it. It's an unusually Morrisian thing for Hill to have done.

"I like [Ben Elton's] stand-up comedy. I know they say he's kind of preachy, but so was Jesus Christ. And look what happened to him."

(By the way, the MP3s can be saved to your hard drive by opening Temporary Internet Files after they've finished and copying the files)

TotalNightmare

oooh, lovely stuff...

i like gifts

Bellscab

This is one of the funniest things I've ever heard :) Cheers

Ben Ordinary

Ooh you cheeky. I just mentioned this the other day in "the other place" and said it was very Morris like.

Its been up on the site for a few months I think but deserves to be mentioned much more. So well done Darrell. Now update your column...

Darrell

Quote from: "Ben Ordinary"Ooh you cheeky. I just mentioned this the other day in "the other place" and said it was very Morris like.

Well, I heard of it before it was even made!

Actually, I first heard about it in the Soulseek room quite a few days ago, so there's no news-nicking going on.

As for doing a column, I clean forgot about that. Whoops... will try...

Ben Ordinary

Quote from: "Darrell"
Quote from: "Ben Ordinary"Ooh you cheeky. I just mentioned this the other day in "the other place" and said it was very Morris like.

Well, I heard of it before it was even made!

Actually, I first heard about it in the Soulseek room quite a few days ago, so there's no news-nicking going on.

As for doing a column, I clean forgot about that. Whoops... will try...

Ah well. I'll let you off this time. Actually, while I'm here I was sorting out my CD singles today and found my copy of The Bluetones' "Keep The Home Fires Burning" single. Ad you probably know, the B-side is a short Lucas and Walliams sketch "Armegeddon (Outta Here)". Is this any use to you for your Lucas and Walliams liking scenario? It went top 10 so I doubt its especially rare.

Darrell

Well I haven't got a copy! It'd be perfect for the site.

Just as well as I've missed a few (albeit unpublicised) interviews they've done recently...

Pinball

Quote from: "Darrell"http://www.harry-hill.tv/paulScott.html

A 15-minute cod-documentary he's done. An interesting bit of whimsy, and the best use of the PC voice synthesiser I've heard. Magda Archer and Steve Brown can be heard in it. It's an unusually Morrisian thing for Hill to have done.

"I like [Ben Elton's] stand-up comedy. I know they say he's kind of preachy, but so was Jesus Christ. And look what happened to him."

(By the way, the MP3s can be saved to your hard drive by opening Temporary Internet Files after they've finished and copying the files)
Is it me or does this link not work?

wheatgod

Quote from: "Pinball"Is it me or does this link not work?

it was working earlier...

EDIT:
seems the site has gone a bit fucky
maybe someone who downloaded the mp3s could share on soulseek?
any volunteers?

Darrell

Superb...

The fact I work next to someone called Paul Scott by no means indicated that Im now emailing this link to everyone else in the office...  

oh no, Im nice me.