Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:57:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gizmonic Government

Started by Dr. Gizmonic, February 04, 2004, 03:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver SurferGhost

In conclusion, I think I might be on the way to getting this little lot sussed.

As I say in a certain PM, well done you bugger. :wink:

Tokyo Sexwhale

Dr Gizmonic should challenge Dekionplexis to a battle of wits.

Unarmed combat!

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Dr Gizmonic should challenge Dekionplexis to a battle of wits.

Unarmed combat!

Oh you bugger, I was thinking exactly the same thought earlier, that we should introduce "Troll Fight!", where trolls get to face off with each other a la 8 Mile, throwing random insults and drug-crazed insania at each other until one is declared the winner.

Super.

imitationleather

I don't think that Dr Gizmonic is a troll, he just started posting without any idea what we're like on this forum. Hopefully after a while he'll realise that we're not all trying to be like Chris Morris and that ruining threads with made-up television programmes and ads isn't funny, it's just annoying and is starting to piss everyone off.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"
Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Dr Gizmonic should challenge Dekionplexis to a battle of wits.

Unarmed combat!

Oh you bugger, I was thinking exactly the same thought earlier, that we should introduce "Troll Fight!", where trolls get to face off with each other a la 8 Mile, throwing random insults and drug-crazed insania at each other until one is declared the winner.

Super.

TROLL TENNIS! In Multimongia! Winner gets a Golden Troll Avatar, and the respect he (or she, but probably he) so deeply craves.

Silver SurferGhost

Before Mrs S and I shoot off for the weekend, I would like to reiterate the following:

Dr Gizmonic is NOT a troll, that was just my misinterpretation of a number of unfortunately-timed events.

fucksake

Re this whole thread and how it may eventually resolve itself:
QuoteI'm no more a...bewildered old duffer in my real life...
I may have to withdraw that, you cheeky monkey. :wink again:

And I hope, like me, you appreciate the irony of my beginning by attacking you, and ending by defending you.

Dr. Gizmonic

Quote from: "imitationleather"I don't think that Dr Gizmonic is a troll, he just started posting without any idea what we're like on this forum. Hopefully after a while he'll realise that we're not all trying to be like Chris Morris and that ruining threads with made-up television programmes and ads isn't funny, it's just annoying and is starting to piss everyone off.

You know me so very well, have the "Hull Psychology Student 1-2-3 people are E-Z" award.

I kid, let me touch you.