Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:29:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Woo!

Started by Banana Woofwoof, April 10, 2007, 10:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

I'm chewing ont he really nice papery sticks you get ont eh end of drumsticks. If you really want it?

Quote from: "danielsan"
Quote from: "Banana Woofwoof"Am really that skint, yep.  Just handed my last £50 over to estate agents as I have to move out.  Hurrah!

Thank you for the offer of hamper!  I have been living on Weetabix.  Every week is a Weetabix week here...

Are you still poor and hungry?? I've just bought some nice fox's biscuits. I could send them to you if you like!

No thank you!  I got a job :)

Lady Beaner

Oh my God! WAYHEY! Well done BWW!

The Weetabix is on you! :-)

danielsan

Quote from: "Banana Woofwoof"
Quote from: "danielsan"
Quote from: "Banana Woofwoof"Am really that skint, yep.  Just handed my last £50 over to estate agents as I have to move out.  Hurrah!

Thank you for the offer of hamper!  I have been living on Weetabix.  Every week is a Weetabix week here...

Are you still poor and hungry?? I've just bought some nice fox's biscuits. I could send them to you if you like!

No thank you!  I got a job :)

Hurrah!!!! Congrats!

Huzzie

Nice one WoofWoof! I'm dead chuffed for you.

I would though question it being a "secret" diary;-)

Results are in- I came second and was "specially commended"- I'm 21, not under 18!

http://www.metro.co.uk/yourmetro/article.html?in_article_id=46678&in_page_id=54

danielsan

Second is the new first!! Congrats!!!!

I console myself with the knowledge that I wasn't allowed to win because of my age :-D

Thank you! I am quite pleased!  I have to go to work now- I hope to god they haven't seen Metro!  They don't know I'm manic depressive!

danielsan

Just tell them you were pretending so you could win!

Melody Lee

Fantastic stuff! Congrats, BWW. :)

JesusAndYourBush

Congrats!  And in the metro too!  Does that mean you get to meet nemi?

mrpants

Isn't it funny how you never see BWW and Nemi in the same room together at the same time...?

quadraspazzed

Very good. Well done. If I was stalking you I'd leave a bunch of flowers outside your gaff. But as I'm not, you'll have to make do with some imaginary flowers.

*imagines flowers*

I hate to say it, but the winning blog is a big pile of shit.

Beck

Fuck me, it's absolute toss! Who judged this thing?

buttgammon

I've had a look at the 'winning' blog and I must say it's probably the worst blog I've ever read. It just seemed so self-consciously 'trendy' and 'cool' and full of "Oh, I'm so random and wacky and stylish and fun". To be honest, it was tripe.

But well done for your blog, BWW.

Thank you, I'm a bit irked though.  I wish they had got my fucking age right in the first instance!  I feel kind of shortchanged.  I don't know if I was a runner up cos my blog is shit or if it was because I couldn't win because I was over the age limit.

Ciarán2

Woah there, Banana you're turning into a proper celebrity. Thoroughly deserved of course. Congratulations on the nomination.

I reckon we should have a talented Verbwhores thread actually.

Fucking hell BWW, losing to that?? Childish rambling versus something with a point should be an obvious call - I'd have given it to you on webdesign alone. Congrats anyway.

How do certain blogs become popular anyway? Who discovers them and then makes the world read them?