Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:59:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The let's try not to argue thread

Started by wherearethespoons, April 11, 2007, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

I don't want to start a fight here but your bird is dead fit and she is wasting her time with a loser like you

mrpants

...and she says you're rubbish at feeling her tits.

gazzyk1ns

Come on mate, I know this is an argument thread, but seriously, that's out of order.

the midnight watch baboon

But seriously... is your favourite album.

gazzyk1ns

You know when you walk home in a town or city centre really late at night on a weekend, and you see a half-eaten kebab dropped in the gutter? That's your family's special Sunday dinner, that is.

Well at least I have a town or city centre, and not one big barn for incest and ho-downs.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"But seriously... is your favourite album.

these threads always descend into real unpleasantness. No wonder girls don't like the midnight watch baboon and say he smells of poo, laugh at him and only the big fat girl whose dad is a rent boy likes you and you know you're going to have to marry her because she's the only one who looks twice at you and you hate her and she makes you want to cry but you're stuck with her and she smells of poo.

Quote from: "ziggy starbucks"
Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"But seriously... is your favourite album.

these threads always descend into real unpleasantness. No wonder girls don't like the midnight watch baboon and say he smells of poo, laugh at him and only the big fat girl whose dad is a rent boy likes you and you know you're going to have to marry her because she's the only one who looks twice at you and you hate her and she makes you want to cry but you're stuck with her and she smells of poo.

Sniff! You made my bottom lip wobble..

Your girlfriend's bottom lip wobbles coutesy of most of your friends, if you have any.

ccab

Your girlfriend's bottom lip is your own thumb.

ziggy starbucks

Shoulders?-Stomach!

At least when I go to kiss my girlfriend I don't have to take her lips out of the cupboard drawer.

No, you just pick her out of the fruit bowl

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I can when I'm not licking the rim that I fashioned from your brothers bones.

Twice in two posts you made me guffaw, Shoulders, which makes a change since you usually make me 'guffaw' sulphurous bile - not to mention your 'ambient' prannocking which is so bad it once gave me the hiccoughs so bad I couldn't cry at my wife's funeral.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotenot to mention your 'ambient' prannocking which is so bad it once gave me the hiccoughs so bad I couldn't cry at my wife's funeral.

That's odd. I programmed the bass to a frequency with a wave band so long you'd shit yourself.

Let me know if you need any other sonic medicine to help you through all your other relatives funerals that naturally I've already arranged.

ziggy starbucks

Oscar

You waited three days for that? Why did you drag your sorry gummy fingers across the room to type such a feeble whiny threat?
I hope that somewhere in the grimy depths of your desperate psyche, you're capable of feeling shame.

ziggy starbucks

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I aim a cackly sneer at your so-called insult. You make inanity seem like a fairground ride.

ziggy starbucks

Charles Charlie Charles

YOU DIRTY SHIT-CUNT!

Said in your favourite Pakistani/Glaswegian accent, of course, and aimed at all of you fucking whinging students in this thread.

Yeah, well at least I'm not you. Yes, YOU, you underage-crustacean-shagging helmet-cheddar-eating cock-toucher. Your insults are inneffective, your mum has a fat arse, and Hitler got the idea for the Holocaust after hearing about you from Satan in a nightmare.

wherearethespoons

weekender

Yeah, well you like to get a grip...of another man's cock!

Yeah well you're homophobic - and under every homophobic there hides a big throbbing moustachioed leatherclad bummer.

Charles Charlie Charles

But really, let's try not to argue.

Ah, fuck it! That's not gonna work.

Lookalike Mark Chapman: cock-obsessed, loves his Mum in the wrong way!
wherearethespoons: transparently a bed-wetter.
weekender: a little...confused...interested in "another man's cock."
ziggy starbucks: a grown man in a young man's body. When he can!
gnatt: can't work out where to put a comma in a sentence, for fuck's sake.
the midnight watch baboon: a kiddy-fiddler, or aspires to be when he gets the courage!

He had the right idea.

I wish you were all born 70 years ago, you untermensch

weekender

I'm not sure how I've ended up gay myself when I told someone else that they like gripping cock, but still, if that's how it works...I love the cock!  Hooray for cock!

Weirdos.

Yeah well that's what a chicken rapist would say.

PAGATRON

I've seen worse insults from a new born kitten.