Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:07:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

please please help me

Started by epileptic doggy style, March 27, 2004, 03:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epileptic doggy style

could one of you whores do me a huge favour.
i need a picture of a pot noodle tub,but i need the word " POT " replacing with the word  " MUNG " in the same font if possible.
the larger the image the better please but no larger than A4 paper,as i want to print it off

thanks a lot .

Cerys

I'll give it a go.  Provided Google have good enough source images.

Edit - bah, crap sourcery on Google, therefore no promises.

Edit again - found a source, now need a font.  Pah.

Darrell

So, you're Brian Mung? The cunt who wasted five minutes of my life being absolutely embarassingly dire on BBC3 last night?

Give it up now, you're awful.

Cerys

Aarrgh!  Having found a font that might just work, and downloaded it, I now notice that it doesn't show up in my list of fonts when I select the Type Tool.  Why?  What did I do wrong?  Sniffle.

Frinky

mook

Have you checked what the actual file name was, I've found that quite a lot of these free font site call the font one thing but the file name is something completely different..

They do it to wind us up you know...

this might help you find it..

http://www.fontimpressions.8m.com/download.html

mook

More likely what the young frink said... PS needs to be re-started to pick up any newly installed fonts.

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "Darrell"So, you're Brian Mung? The cunt who wasted five minutes of my life being absolutely embarassingly dire on BBC3 last night?

Give it up now, you're awful.

I was disappointed by that Awards thing last night... I'm usually a fan of Short Films... they suit my lack of attention span nicely. The only one I really liked was with the guy at his desk with the world-globe that he knocked off the table.... and I had a mild appreciation of that bleary eyed guy who was into  all things dull, and made an animation about the two old sisters working in a shop together.

Unamused, from Muswell Hill

Cerys

Bah, it was just me being crap.  As usual.

Anyway, I've done this -

(Not particularly happy with it, but it was the best I could manage.  Anyone else care to outshine it?)

Funky Gibbon

How about a different flavour?

Cerys

I declare myself outshone!  Nice one, FG!

epileptic doggy style

thank you all so very much.

sore bottom mum

I know I'm probably a bit late (and mature), but is this helpful?

Cerys

Wow!  The talent displayed amazes me!

ziggy starbucks

simply the best der der der
better than all the rest der der
better than anyone der der
anyone you've ever met

Frinky