Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:13:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Things that brighten up your day- This time it's WAR

Started by Banana Woofwoof, April 14, 2007, 08:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I got a big parcel from Lt. Plonker this morning that has made my day.  (And Hobbes'!)

So spread the joy and love and tell us what has brightened up your day!

Fry

Fry

the midnight watch baboon

I just went to do the massive pile of washing up from the last few days' worth of eating only to discover I'd already done it an hour or so ago! Bonus. Although worrying I didn't remember doing it sooner.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

My cat just caught a little mouse and brought it in to chase around the house. Unfortunately the mouse wasn't dead yet, but it did seem to have a broken back and could consequently only get away from my vicious feline friend be using it's front legs to drag itself along. I thought it was quite funny. Don't worry animal lovers, the mouse's head is now twisted backwards in an Exorcist style and is throughly dead.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

No ta.

It's the big Sikh festival parade thingy in my town today and it's really buzzing with people.  I might venture out again shortly.

Artemis

Opening the door to let some fresh air in, and realising I won't have to suffer a major decrease in temperature because it's warm outside.

ccab

Playing football and scoring spectacular goals.

Des Nilsen

My sister is very close to having her second baby. A boy, who will be called Will. Any time now, so it's pretty bright.

-

Jemble Fred

I've discovered in the past week that I have a rabid fan. A pretty girl one, too. She's clearly disturbed.

Little Hoover

I thought the exact same thing when I discoverd a fairly attractive girl at my old work was very attracted to me - that she was clearly insane and not meant for me. (anyway it turned out I wasn't the only one) But it was weird I mean I'd gone through secondary school and college with nothing from noone. And yet suddenly there was 2 people (there was also a less attractive girl that apparently was) possibly even 3, because there was another russian girl  that just seemed unusally polite to me. But she might not have actually been at all intrested. And she was also fairly attractive. quite bizzare.
Anyway that was just a christmas job, and I didn't make any efforts to keep in contact with anyone, as I wasn't really intrested in any of them. Still it meant I learnt, that it is possible for women to be attracted to me, so that was good.

I'm sorry I appear to have takes us completly off topic.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

You were obviously going through your Purple Patch.

Emma Raducanu

The event of a new winter. I patiently await the next ice age.

wherearethespoons

Just seen a van try to squash between two cars and wreck the side of one; scratch it and that. I enjoyed it because a woman got out and was in hysterics about the side of her bloody car. I wish her daughter would have been hurt - might have helped put things in perspective for her. Anyway, she's still outside moaning.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

wherearethespoons

I might take a baseball bat to the other side of her car.

Then go and kick her in the knees.

Lady Beaner

Scored a date with the cute Irishman that I have had my eye on for the past two weeks, next Friday night... SCORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE!!!

(Or not as the case may be if he cancels on me. In which case I will curse this thread eternally for jinxing me. As you were.)

wherearethespoons

Lady Beaner

He asked me! I'm nervous... I am going to be a fucking wreck by Friday.

butnut

wherearethespoons

Brilliant. Do girls never chat men up then, or is it just me they don't talk to? Or stand near.

Agree with the wank advice.

Best of luck, hope it goes well.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "butnut"Have a nice wank to unwind.

Ahhh... the male answer to everything. (I am wanking whilst I type this.)

Thanks Spoons! :-) Oh and girls DO chat up boys. We are just crapper at doing it. The usual misconception that any woman who chats up a bloke is immediately some sort of man-eater.

Milo

I think there's also the fact that blokes can be completely oblivious to the fact that they are being chatted up. You aren't necessarily crapper at doing it.

I've never quite grasped the distinction between chatting up and just talking, myself.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

If you're a man it depends if you've got an erection or not.

Suttonpubcrawl

I got chatted up by a gay bloke last night. I knew he was chatting me up because he asked me to come back to his house for sex, which made it pretty much impossible for me to be oblivious to the fact I was being chatted up.

sproggy

Did he have an erection whilst he was talking to you?

Did you go back to his house for sex then?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"You were obviously going through your Purple Patch.
Ah, I remember my purple patch. It was from October 1995 to February 1996, and life was never better.

Since then it's all been downhill alas. Are you allowed more than one? Or am I destined never to enjoy the purple patch time again?