Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:12:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Things that brighten up your day- This time it's WAR

Started by Banana Woofwoof, April 14, 2007, 08:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wherearethespoons

Quote from: "Milo"I've never quite grasped the distinction between chatting up and just talking, myself.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I always seem to get it wrong, I'll put my foot in it with a girl who it turns out just wanted to talk. Then there are the many times when a friend has told me later, 'Didn't you know she was chatting you up?' And I think, 'shit.'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The pert buttocks of partially clothed women.

Great job, climate.

Woke up yesterday morning and, in my initial drowsy state, thought it was Friday. Went to get up for work and then realised what a superb error I'd made. Slept for a further 5 hours.

Glorious.

It's the little things, y'know.

Mr Skinnylegs

I watched the guy in the house opposite mine try to get inside his house by climbing in to a tiny window while pissed out of his mind. The police arrived (obviously after someone called suspecting he was a burglar) and removed him.

They then drove off pissing themselves laughing.

Captain Crunch

Postmen in shorts, the ONE good thing about summer.

Lady Beaner

Yes, but they so often are wearing white socks and black shoes with them!

Hypnotoad.

Quote from: "smallmanbighorse"Are you allowed more than one? Or am I destined never to enjoy the purple patch time again?

Quote from: "Richard Ashcroft once"I thought my best days had left me

My best years had left me behind

Then I felt them come back to me

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Hey! I didn't write that. Stop putting words (and anything else) into my mouth.

niat

Put on a pair of shorts yesterday, first hot weekend of the year and all that, put my hand in my pocket and found a crisp ten pound note. Brightened my day even further, and partly makes up for the £20 I spunked on the Grand National.

Melody Lee

I woke up yesterday and the sun was shining and I could feel the warmth on my face. I'm certain the little bird outside my window was singing 'Happy Talk'. Sounded very much like it.

It was quite something!

-

Jemble Fred

That was no bird, that was Captain Sensible in a feather boa.