Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:38:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ahhh...Stop being so irritating!

Started by Small Man Big Horse, April 17, 2007, 07:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev

Anyone who buys anything other than a straightforward ticket at a train station before 9.30AM.

Doctor Stamen

People who make so much noise when they eat that they could WAKE THE DEAD.  It's not hard to eat quietly, why do so many people have trouble with it?

Fielding

Quote from: "Doctor Stamen"People who make so much noise when they eat that they could WAKE THE DEAD.  It's not hard to eat quietly, why do so many people have trouble with it?

Because they are scum that's why. Noisy eaters are my number one annoyance. Usually they are the same people who chew with their mouth open. It's not pleasent to be able to look into somebody's mouth and see chewed up slop inside.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: "Pepotamo1985"Anyone who burps shamelessly should be beaten.
You'd kill my Mother within about 10 minutes of meeting her then. She's 64, tiny and grey haired, and normally polite, but she burps incredibly loudly all the time in a really Barney Gumble-esque way.

PM me if you want her address. I could do a 'favour' for you in exchange if you like.