Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What's your default tune?

Started by petula dusty, April 19, 2007, 03:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clareQuilty

Every 1's a winner by Hot Chocolate. That guitar riff is immense. Makes me feel like a natural woman.

Morrisfan82

I don't get the default tune thing, thank christ. I can only assume it's why there are people in my office who whistle the same fucking tunes day in, day out. I've been here for years, they never change! Old uncle-type bastards.

Quote from: "petula dusty"A bloke who worked in my office used to whistle mobile ringtones and if a mobile rang he would immediately imitate it over and over. Highly annoying.
They do that as well. Gnnnnngh...

Anyway, yeh, it'd drive me nuts having the same head-tune, forever. I count my blessings.

A friend of mine said hers was Once In A Lifetime by Talking Heads, which I suppose isn't a bad one to have.

SetToStun

Right now it seems to be the national anthem of the Soviet Union. I just cannot shift that fucker.

Best one, however was when I spent a day or two wandering around whistling/humming a really catchy tune but couldn;t emember where I'd got it from. Turns out it was featured briefly in "Return To Castle Wolfenstein". Further turns out it was the Horst Wessel Leid. It increasingly turns out my boss was Jewish. Oh crap.

unky herb

Mine's the Mexican Hat Dance when I'm on an up.

Also the one from Kill Bill (that is actually from another film, according to an old biddy at work, but anyway).. I usually do the first few bars and some member of the public will carry it on.

Whistling is very annoying when it's not me doing it though.. just like tapping out songs.

MissInformed

Quote from: "Muteki"I don't get the default tune thing...
Yay! Me neither and I was starting to think it was just me. When I first read this thread, I wracked my brain for my default tune, only to find there wasn't one in there.

I checked with Sheepy in case there was some ditty I mutter under my breath that I am unaware of, but nope. I am default tune free. Sorry.