Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:18:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #03 (except piss, shit and death **now with added Nazis**)

Started by splattermac, March 28, 2004, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Nah you're right, that girl there always follows her about. She's not too bad though, bad photo etc etc.

Yeah yeah why don't you just admit your undying love for the girl and get it over with.

Snarf

sproggy

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"... She's not too bad though, bad photo etc etc.

She was o.k.

Her mate was better though... does a superb reach round ;-)

@ssmaster

Not enough nazis in this thread, heres some more.

Jimmy and Ron drink here apparantly.

And here is where they live.

fanny splendid

Quote from: "@ssmaster"Not enough nazis in this thread, heres some more.
Jimmy and Ron drink here apparantly.

...and fanny.

I've been there.

mr rou-rou

tell us something about it Fanny, where is it?

does the menu have novelty named dishes in a nazi style~ee, who was in drinking when you were, I must have an anecdote!

fanny splendid

It's in Korea, although having taken a longer look, I am wondering if it is now a chain of bars, because th one I went in wasn't on the corner of a road. it was next to the Hello Kitty bar.

Inside was just like any other young persons 'western' style bar. Apart from the decor. The joke didn't extend to the menus i'm afraid. We didn't stay long, I think the people working there knew we might cause trouble by asking questions. And anyway, the music was awful, and if there is one thing that you need to be able to do next to a life size cut out of Hitler, is dance...

No, back to 'soul trane' for us.

Actually, the hello kitty bar was on the same street as soul trane, so maybe that was the one? Near PNU university in Busan. Maybe @ssmaster could tell us were he found the pictures?

Edit: This is the one in Busan. I think it must be a chain.

Or not
Interesting bit about gays in that second article.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "fanny splendid"This is the one in Busan. I think it must be a chain.
Interesting thing in that article about how Hitler has as much relevance to Koreans as, say, Genghis Khan has to us.  If someone were to open a Genghis Khan place in London I doubt anything much would happen except that it might become very trendy amongst Nathan Barleys.

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Or not
Interesting bit about gays in that second article.
Indeed.  It's ridiculous, the Third Reich *did* persecute homosexuals, which is not necessarily inconsistent with them being closet-cases themselves, is it?  Quite the reverse.  After all, they also promoted the Aryan ideal, and yet they were very far from being blond Adonises themselves...