Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:47:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #03 (except piss, shit and death **now with added Nazis**)

Started by splattermac, March 28, 2004, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helvetica Scenario

Quote from: "PhuckNose"HEADS UP!!!
(definitely NOT fucking worksafe!!)

Remember : Loose Lips Sink Ships!!!

Oh GOD!! Oh JESUS CHRIST!!!!

butnut

I REALLY wish I hadn't clicked on that link. That's really put me off fannies for a good long while.

fanny splendid

PhuckNose

Give the poor girl a break, she just had her entire pelvis removed...
Why do you think she's in THAT position?

One word...'midi-chlorians'.

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "PhuckNose"HEADS UP!!!
(definitely NOT fucking worksafe!!)

Remember : Loose Lips Sink Ships!!!

man already 30 minutes late for work desperately searches for lost car keys

Timmay

sproggy

Timmay

butnut

mr rou-rou

Dynamic TV art.

QuoteOne could argue that some television programming is art. Germany's Light:Tools has created a thin film you place on top of your TV screen that reduces the image to a grid of large pixels thus creating 100% dynamic TV art, all the time... There's also a larger version for big screens called imedia_pro.
from

QuoteIf you know that you should be doing something besides watching TV, but just can't bear to turn it off, perhaps the 90s-named 'imedia_tv' could help. It's a thin film from Germany's Light:Tools that diffuses the images on your TV into fat square or circular pixels, giving you the pleasant pretty lights to sooth you without anything recognizable to be distracted by. They even have a version for big screen televisions, if you want to get real fancy

manufacturer's German language website

I wish I could find out how much these are

butnut

Quote from: "Regular John"

That's like in Monkey Island, where you have to use the head to guide you through the caves.

sproggy

I claim shenanigans, that's breaking the rules of 'anything goes...'

Bah!

mook

heh...only one though. if he was juggling it with a can of Fosters and a neatly wrapped Richard III you might have a case..

Didn't someone break the holy trinity of shit, piss and death by posting up a picture of a nursing home awhile back?

sproggy

Quote from: "mook"heh...only one though. if he was juggling it with a can of Fosters and a neatly wrapped Richard III you might have a case..

Didn't someone break the holy trinity of shit, piss and death by posting up a picture of a nursing home awhile back?

If you're referring to my Alzheimer Mong that was in the 'inappropriate greetings cards' thread, which is outside the remit of this thread (aborted foetuses being the exception)

I uphold my shenanigans claim (in fact I'm pondering the whereabouts of my broom as I type) ; - )

Regular John

Quote from: "sproglette"I claim shenanigans, that's breaking the rules of 'anything goes...'

Bah!

The first pic is merely a circus act and the second shows he is clearly alive :-)

hencole

I don't approve and wonder where the comedy merit is? Not that things have to be funny, but in this instance it would have helped. As it is all I see is a murderer gloating over the beheading of his hostage.

mook

Quote from: "hencole"I don't approve and wonder where the comedy merit is? Not that things have to be funny, but in this instance it would have helped. As it is all I see is a murderer gloating over the beheading of his hostage.

True, you would have thought he'd have killed him first though.

mr rou-rou

I don't know the relating news story so the picture didn't really mean anything to me in terms of quantifying bad taste, but.... MM is full of tasteless stuff at the moment, I think if you can detract from the horror and make it humours then your mong works, if you just stick a few words over a gross picture then you are reaching, but someone will still find it funny, we are a desensitized lot on the whole :) sickos

/hypocrite

sproggy

I wasn't commenting on the bad taste of the Mong, I was merely pointing out the rules of the Anything goes... thread.

I don't think I've ever been shocked by any images on this forum, so keep it up, you never know it might just happen one day.

I would be interested to know how Mr P. Morgan is feeling now after telling us the TRUTH

This is a picture of me and my friend Dave.  He's a big Stephen King fan

Rats