Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's the stupidest thing you've said whilst having sex?

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, April 19, 2007, 03:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Search Smurf

Luckily, the memory of anything embarrassing I've said during sex has been expunged by my brain. Unfortunately one memory of sex-related idiocy remains. For some reason I once thought it would be a good idea to drink a glass of water while I continued to, you know. In my defence I was thirsty. I also thought it might be ok in a "I can do anything and you still love it you whore" type way, but it didn't quite work out like that. She was a bit embarrassed and put out that my attention had drifted away from her, and towards the glass of water, and I quickly realised my mistake. Things were salvaged, but terribly embarrassing, looking back. Urgh.

(I am posting under a pseud-pseudonym just in case the former Search Smurfette ever googled my username, which she knows. She would probably kill me.)

explodingvinyl

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Well, looks like I've pulled. PM me and we'll arrange a date and time for your session. I may even be willing to waive my fee.

See, I said this would be an educational demonstration.
Thank you, that's awfully kind.

actwithoutwords

Quote from: "The Search Smurf"but terribly embarrassing, looking back. Urgh.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! AHAHAHA.

It's all gone horribly wrong.

Baxter

I think I've mentioned this before but the very worst thing I have said during sex was "I want to tear you apart", she didn't take it well at all, literally running away to another room and calling for a lift home while crying usually isn't a good sign.

Vaguely Phallic

Maybe you could've covered your tracks by humming the Joy Division's LWTUA. Then she'd think you said that, and wanted to show your commitment. Instead of directing your frustrations at those stupidly tight condoms.

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: "explodingvinyl"
Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Well, looks like I've pulled. PM me and we'll arrange a date and time for your session. I may even be willing to waive my fee.

See, I said this would be an educational demonstration.
Thank you, that's awfully kind.

Here is my pic:

Borboski

I said "That's marvellous" once, she kind of stopped and gave me an unimpressed look, I think I sounded like Alan Partridge, e.g. "Ohh yesshshsh, thatsshhshsh marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreellous.".