Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:02:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Do I need to clean my room?

Started by Cack Hen, April 20, 2007, 01:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cack Hen

Marvin

Take any food-related things out and it's fine.

Marv Orange

no.
In addition sleeping on keyboards works like those beads that some cab drivers have on the front seat.

Suttonpubcrawl

I'd say putting the ladder away would be a good start.

Small Man Big Horse

I think you need to at least get rid of the crisp packets on the floor. And stick the ladder to the ceiling, just to confuse people.

Cack Hen

The crisp packets are empty, so there's no food technically.

Marv Orange

Oh and i would chuck out the lawrence llwellyn  bowen mattress.

ccbaxter

Yes, and in the meantime I'm reporting you to social services and applying for custody of that poor guitar.

Marvin

There's a bowl, I couldn't handle that, for some reason I'm fine with any mess unless it's food related and then it must be cleaned up. Oh and for god's sake pick up your guitar, clothes and books and such can be strewn on the floor but not guitars.

Personally I quite like the ladder though.

Marv Orange

There was one thing you should definitely  remove I've circled it in the picture. I hid the picture to save you the embarrassment.

Spoiler alert
[close]

Cack Hen

Doctor Stamen

My mate at uni (who still lived with his parents) his room was about six times worse than that, i've never seen anything like it.  Plates of food under the bed, all sorts, bloody filthy bastard!

wherearethespoons

Yeah, tidy your room and cut your hair you girl.

explodingvinyl

I'm moving out and I just spent forever putting all my meaningless junk into boxes and hoovering up/dusting/cleaning. So I say yes, from a practical point of view it makes total sense. If you can spare 30 minutes you wont believe the difference.

Eurgh. I'm sorry, that makes me sound like Kim and/or Aggie.

mothman

That room is a tip. Tidy it immediately.

Buck Naked

The ladder's inclusion is obviously for comedic effect.

Uncle TechTip

This is a disgrace - that fan has no grille! Massive health & safety issue!

The ladder is obviously a novel shelving unit. Tell us more about the certificate, can't quite make it out but I think it says "World's Best Drinker"

petula dusty

If you don't move that ladder you may, in the future, find yourself married to Yoko Ono.

Notlob

That's when the ladder will come in handy though - so it's a bt of a double edged sword.

Timmy O'Toole

The certificate clearly has the Aunt Bessie's logo in the top corner.

Weirdo.

Go With The Flow

We have the same Ikea magazine rack thingies. (The coloured spotty ones in the top left corner) Snap!

Oscar

I want your set of drawers, you don't need them, you'll be happier with everything piled up on the floor. GIVE ME YOUR FURNITURE.

ccab

Sod the ladder, I'd be more worried about the keyboards on your bed. If they're left where they are, they'll be very uncomfortable & leave nasty gridprints over your girlfriend's bare pink bum.

(Of course - if she's well-upholstered this might not trouble her)

actwithoutwords

Quote from: "cool_penguin_0"We have the same Ikea magazine rack thingies. (The coloured spotty ones in the top left corner) Snap!
Fragile, eh? I won't be buying one for myself then. Thanks for the tip.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: "ccab"Sod the ladder, I'd be more worried about the keyboards on your bed. If they're left where they are, they'll be very uncomfortable & leave nasty gridprints over your girlfriend's bare pink bum.
Looking at the state of the room, one wonders if this is an issue.

Lady Beaner

Fucking hell, for what it's worth (very little) I sure as hell would not let you pork me in that room (cesspit).

duckorange

The ladder is obviously there because of the lack of a TV remote.

The same effect could be achieved with a long pole with a severed hand at the end. Most hospitals have at least a couple going spare.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Fucking hell, for what it's worth (very little) I sure as hell would not let you pork me in that room (cesspit).

Surely the ladder would come in useful though.

SetToStun

Anyone who's ever been to any residence of mine will tell you I'm not the tidiest person in Christendom, but fuck me ragged, that's messy. I don't know whether to congratulate you or not. You can't possibly tidy a room that's got that bad - you'll just have to move out, change your name, have appearance-altering surgery and start again elsewhere.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: "Timmy O'Toole"The certificate clearly has the Aunt Bessie's logo in the top corner.

(picture)

Weirdo.
Well spotted!

http://www.trytonfoods.co.uk/competitions/auntbessiesclub.asp