Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:59:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do I need to clean my room?

Started by Cack Hen, April 20, 2007, 01:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

I'm on strike today, so it would be ideal to either go outside and enjoy the sun or clean up my pit of a flat.

Or maybe I'll sit in my pants wasting my life online.

I hate me.

What HAVE you done with the keyboards, by the way?

I notice a lot of stuff has been removed, which would imply it is somewhere else, cluttering up the space.....

Cack Hen

Yeah the keyboards are on the floor of the office. Lots of things are just in other rooms. Look, if you can think of a better way ot cleaning up I'd like to hear it.

mook

So all you've done is move the crap from one room into other rooms, that's not tidying, that's just being messy over a larger area. Cack Hen you disappoint me frankly.

rudi

Quote from: "Cack Hen"Look, if you can think of a better way ot cleaning up I'd like to hear it.

Cack Hen

Quote from: "mook"So all you've done is move the crap from one room into other rooms, that's not tidying, that's just being messy over a larger area. Cack Hen you disappoint me frankly.

No! I did a heck of a lot of putting things in their proper place and throwing stuff out, it's just some things never had a place in the first place.

Lady Beaner

OK, I'd have sex with you in that room as it currently stands. Question is... have you changed the bedsheets?

Cack Hen

I have! Which is precisely why I don't want you dirtying them up.

ccbaxter

Yes, you've tidied. But have you really cleaned?

Oh, and you could at least have made the bed properly. Add me to the disappointed brigade.

Vaguely Phallic

Well done you. To celebrate, I told my housemate you can use Gillette Mach 3 blades more than once. I'd explained on another thread how, because he's messy, I was punishing him by withholding this valuable info.

Toad in the Hole

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"OK, I'd have sex with you in that room as it currently stands. Question is... have you changed the bedsheets?

My room's tidy and I've cleaned the sheets and covers today.

Milo

Quote from: "ccbaxter"Oh, and you could at least have made the bed properly. Add me to the disappointed brigade.

Never really understood making the bed. What is point?

mook

Quote from: "Milo"
Quote from: "ccbaxter"Oh, and you could at least have made the bed properly. Add me to the disappointed brigade.

You're joking aren't you. There's not many simple pleasures in life finer than crawling into a freshly made bed, especially with freshly laundered sheets.

Milo

The fresh sheets I can understand, just not the arranging of them into a made bed. The first thing I do when getting into a made bed (in a hotel room, for example) is to pull out all relevant sheets into sleeping configuration. Not bothering to make the bed at home eliminates the need for this.

petula dusty

Oi, Cack Hen! You appear to have thrown out your monitor by mistake.

ccbaxter

Quote from: "mook"
Quote from: "Milo"

You're joking aren't you. There's not many simple pleasures in life finer than crawling into a freshly made bed, especially with freshly laundered sheets.

What mook said.
Plus, aesthetics - it's all aesthetics.

("Lousy Democrats."
Sorry - that's another one for the (stolen) Catchphrases thread.)

Cack Hen

Quote from: "petula dusty"Oi, Cack Hen! You appear to have thrown out your monitor by mistake.

Well, either I had no use for that monitor or this reply is one hell of a lucky guess.