Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:41:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A new album from Ms. Leslie Feist

Started by actwithoutwords, April 21, 2007, 12:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

actwithoutwords

Ooh. This is lovely stuff indeed. I definitely think I'm preferring it to Let It Die so far. She has such a fantastic voice and the songs on this seem very strong indeed. My Moon My Man has been an instant standout for me, a stomper. The opener So Sorry is beautifully delicate too.
Really regretting not seeing her in London last week now. Hopefully she will be back soon.

actwithoutwords

There must be some Feist fans out there surely? Even my thread about the National got a few replies.
A bump for the album coming out this week.
Maybe it might help if I sweeten the deal with this?

Ciarán2

I thought Let It Die was really good, but to be honest I'm more excited at the prospect of Keren Ann's newie. But yes I prefer Feist solo to her stuff with Broken Social Scene. I'll be looking out for her new album all the same.

CaledonianGonzo

I can raise a tentative Feist-y hand.

I loved Mushaboom, so much as to even nominate it for the singles thread.  I found Let It Die a bit of a mixed bag, but I've heard enough good stuff about the new album to check  it out at some point.  Haven't got around to listening to any of it yet - but .mp3 duly downloaded.