Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:46:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Official 'What's up with j'amoke" thread

Started by Identity Crisis Ahoy!, April 22, 2007, 04:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Identity Crisis Ahoy!

kidsick5000

Quote from: "Identity Crisis Ahoy!"I'm saying penal cancer? Am I right?

Prison cancer? Punishment cancer?
Did you penile?

Identity Crisis Ahoy!

Ja'moke

Huh? I'm slightly confused, it's Ja'moke by the way. And yeah, confused, explain?

Oscar

See what people do when they're bored? They write toss, that's what they do. A man's pants are his own private castle if you ask me. You keep your cancer pants well hidden from the likes of the Crisis Ahoy chap.

kidsick5000

I'm saying it sounds too personal, whether its an enquiry or an attack.
That and dictionary would help, Identity.

rudi

Quote from: "kidsick5000"I'm saying it sounds too personal, whether its an enquiry or an attack.
That and dictionary would help, Identity.

Only a fellow peanut cancer sufferer would write such a thing.

Own up to the class, please...

Oscar

That'd be ok though wouldn't it? Cancer of the peanut? You could just throw it away and open a new packet. There's probably a potential cancer cure there if someone could work on displacement.
"Hooray it's all fine! I've just got cancer of the Mars Bar! I'll be burying it this Tuesday and living a long happy life!"

rudi

Oh that's right - just throw it away.

That's modern attitudes right there in a [pun]nutshell[/pun].

Marv Orange

opyty

Look, Marv, it was very clearly shown in the preview for next week that Ja'moke had cancer of the peanut so it should hardly come as a surprise to anyone. It was a preview of the future but the preview was in the past, wasn't it ? So it it's not really a spoiler. Am I right ? If I'm wrong then all discussions of Ja'moke's trouser trouble will have to go in spoiler tags from now on.

I think he has remorseful chin syndrome, leading to a buckling of the pancr-i-as. A dose of cholyaustic-bypartisate, taken concurrently, should make it worse.

Ja'moke

You are all wrong because I in fact don't have any of those, oh no, for I have rectal fungus infection, so now who's laughing, the jokes on you, my fwend.

In all seriousness though, this is a form of bullying and I feel as if I've been ostracized from the collective unit of the Cook'd & Bomb'd forum elite...so much so that I am now going to send them videos to NBC and I am going to turn up at University tommorow.

rudi

So you're forming your own personal clique, eh?

I hope you get canc.... oh wait, we've done that.

Carry on.....