Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Yes you turgid whining scum, come bathe in my wrath

Started by Oscar, April 22, 2007, 03:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a snotty loon

Yes
19 (76%)
Yes
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: April 22, 2007, 03:47:56 PM

Oscar

I'm in a bad mood, I've got bastard toothache and a freakish burst of energy which I'm too irritated to use in a constructive way. I could politely join the lets not argue thread and insult people from that contained rage unit, but FUCK YOU, I'm not going to.
Yeh it's a beautiful day and yeh everything is perfectly pleasant and fine, but CUNTS ARSEFACES OFFALBRAINS I feel like shouting.

If, you too, feel like having an irrational Sunday shout, then come join me; or if you are feeling calm and want to soothe my fevered furious eyes with your gentle words, then please do. I don't care either way. In fact I don't even care if any of you reply, because you're all snotty loons with the Internet where your friends should be.
HA!

swarfmonkey

Calm down dear, it's only the internets.

I've been on the wine, already

Oscar

The Internet you fool! There's only cocking one of them, Good Lord I don't see why apparently intelligent people who are allowed to operate potentially dangerous equipment can get things so wrong. SO WRONG.
And wine? whine? You'd better add some tequila in there, boy or I'll be rampaging all over your face.

Neil

Hey!  gnatts!  Why don't you just willy off you poopy-pants?

Yeah that's right, I brung it.

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "gnatt"The Internet you fool! There's only cocking one of them

From where I'm sitting there's two (or even four) of them.

Oscar

Sniff, sniff, Neil was meeeaaannnn.

Ha! Not really! You can't intimidate me with your biting wit and cruel words, i barely even broke a sweat when I read that. Ha!

Come on, who else thinks they've got the words? Who else thinks they can challenge me? ME?
The frollicking throat slitter of Sarflanden.

grr.

swarf: idiot boy! How much wine!? You'll have a headache in the morning

swarfmonkey

If you didn't hide like some fetid little stalker, maybe, people might be prepared to take on you and your acid tongue.

Far too  much Pinot Grigio

Oscar

HIDE? I don't hide, I just rise so far above you and your satellite tracking system that you can never know where I am. You're the one hiding, I can just see one quivering wine stained jumper sleeve poking out from behind the cupboard.
What have you got? Huh? What makes you think you can know anything of me? You can soak each individual brain cell between your bulbous ears with wine and you still won't be able to stretch your imagination to conceive of a second of my existence.
I WEE ON YOUR SODDEN, PITIFUL BRAVADO.
I wipe my bum on your dreams.

Oscar

You don't seriously think I'm going to let a sparkling fresh-faced thread like this die do you? Good crikey, no, I can write to myself all day, I don't need you.

Here's a tip to pass a bored Sunday: Press and hold the ALT GR key (if you have one) and then press the arrow keys, then let the madness ensue. Specially exciting if you have access to the computer of someone you don't want to sleep with, give them a fright. HAHAHAHA.

If you don't have an ALT GR key, then I suggest pressing every other key in combination to see if you can do anything interesting with your computer at all.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: "gnatt"Here's a tip to pass a bored Sunday: Press and hold the ALT GR key (if you have one) and then press the arrow keys
Fuck all happens, you twonk - I just went back & forward. I'll be billing you for 5 minutes of a bored Sunday. Oh, and successive posts is stepping dangerously close to being a troll, so watch it son!

Lady Beaner

Gnatt is a gurl you knobber, yeh YOU... KNOBBER!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand relax...

That's better.

(Love you really UTT.)

Deadman97

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"(Love you really UTT.)
See, sticking a "nummynummyLovesYouReally" bit at the bottom in a small font just DEFEATS THE POINT YOU DUMB BITCH.

I MEAN IT

boki

I wanted to tick both Yeses.  The inability to do so has angered me.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "Deadman97"
Quote from: "Lady Beaner"(Love you really UTT.)
See, sticking a "nummynummyLovesYouReally" bit at the bottom in a small font just DEFEATS THE POINT YOU DUMB BITCH.

I MEAN IT

Right cock-face... outside now... let's get ta sexing.

Welsh twat.

Oscar

Uncle Techtip: I don't want to alarm you, but your computer is broken, possibly dangerous. Leave the building, don't stop to pick up your belongings, don't look back, just get out. GET OUT!

Lady Beaner: A half assed reading of your post led me to think you were indulging in an elaborate insult slung thoughtfully my way, I thought you were calling me a "gurlyou knobber" which sounded a fabulous thing to be. But you weren't, and I can never forgive you.

Deadman: What can I say? A puny attempt at picking a fight with Beaner, because, lets face it she can reduce you to a snivelling heap without even noticing.

boki: Good.

And yes, I have strutted back into this thread as if I own it and my opinion takes precedence. I am not only a twat, I am a twat with toothache, hear me whine.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Uncle TechTip

As if my computer could be broken, just read my name you blind bat.

Oscar

We have reviewed the situation and have unfortunately found you to be mentally incapable of using a computer safely. The appropriate measures have been taken to ensure that you will shortly be unable to operate this computer or any other electrical goods. We apologise if the mutilation causes you any discomfort or inconvenience. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

swarfmonkey

I'm bumping this thread because:

1) I'm now sober
2) I'm in a cunt of a mood
3) I think gnatt's probably calmed down a bit

Bring it on, fuckers!

Lady Beaner

swarfmonkey

Well all the talk of excess pee-yabs got me self-conscious. Something had to be done.

Have you not got some wanking illegal imigrants to be exploiting?

Lady Beaner

Yeh, I am just sorting out yer mum's application now...

:-)

swarfmonkey

Oi! My mum aint no illegal. She was born here. Well, in the back of the lorry on the ferry from Rotterdam, anyway.

Oscar

Lady Beaner if you use another bloody smiley I will personally come to the whorehouse where you work and wee in your chips.
Other threads are for excessive niceness and "Oh did I upset you?" nonsense paranoia. This thread is special, this thread is for unspent fury and irrational shouting.

SetToStun

butnut

QuoteGrowing sleepy as the rain falls
As children draped in flowers form a chain
They sing a song with jelly jars and bird calls
As night falls into dust and it's day again

I'm not afraid of a love parade in my daydream
Old men with kazoos and beating drums
But I awake and I see the streets are ice cream
It's just you and me and oh dear, our life has just begun

Everything is beautiful here
It's spinning circles around my ears