Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:27:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fuck Off, I'm a Hairy Woman

Started by Banana Woofwoof, April 22, 2007, 10:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am a hairy woman. I have Polycystic Ovaries (PCOS) so I get a lot of body hair. I take it has it comes- shaving, plucking, never really minding. It sometimes bothers me on my face but I'm naturally very fair so it's not that big an issue.

How do the ladies of CaB feel about their body hair?  Are you very anal in removing it or are you relaxed?  And how do the gentlemen and lady loving ladies feel about body hair on women?

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

squinky

I find shaved lady bits pretty unattractive. Trimmed is nice. Straggly isn't great but I'd prefer it to shaved by miles. If I wanted to risk stubble burn, I'd get over my fear of willies and find a bloke, you know?

Mind you, I'm the laziest person I know of when it comes to hair-removal. My armpits and stray facial hairs are the only bits of me that get any regular maintenance.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Plucked chicken skin. I like a little bit of hair 'down there' on a lady.

Santa's Boyfriend

Vaguely Phallic

Yeah, don't leave it on the mantelpiece.

A girl at work asked me to feel her leg on Friday to see whether it was too hairy or not. Obviously, in the way one never wishes to damage the chances of a shag, however remote, I said it was "very nice" (sorry, the moment caught me by suprise. I said it croakily too). In truth it was a little hairy but not like a rug, I still got a bit of an erection.

If girls stopped shaving their bits it would become normal again, like in films from the seventies. If cavemen still found it attractive enough to shag cavewomen then hairy females are surely just as sexy once you're used to them. After all, caveman didn't shag just to not hurt cavewoman's feelings; he didn't lie when it came to fucking. It was all the guy had.

So in summary, females of the world need to get their act together and all promise to stop shaving, lynching those who persist with their subservient ways. Give it a week and men will come round.

SOTS

I can't wax. I tried it once but i'm not going through that pain again just so I can look "attractive" or whatever. (Woo, feminism!)

I shave my legs. I don't really do it that often though... I used to do it on a regular basis because of being made to do PE but now I don't really mind as I don't show them off that much. I do have to shave my underarms though. Not only does it look nicer but it feels better, and cleaner. Which is pretty much the same reason for trimming the "downstairs hairs."

I do worry every so often that I have noticeable hair on my face. I don't think I do but you never know.

Vaguely Phallic

You do when you need to brush it.

SOTS

Well, I won't worry about it then. I've never quite needed a moustache comb.

Hemorrhoid Shark

QuoteFuck Off, I'm a Hairy Woman

Somebody needs to make a T-shirt with that printed on it, NOW.

Vaguely Phallic

Quote from: "SOTS"Well, I won't worry about it then. I've never quite needed a moustache comb.
Those kinds of fannies always cheer me up. It's like fucking The Colonel.

biniput

Is there anything BWW doesn't have.

rudi

Quote from: "biniput"Is there anything BWW doesn't have.

A sense of personal privacy? Or a boyfriend?

Did I mention I'm currently single, by the way...?

Quote from: "biniput"Is there anything BWW doesn't have.

Health wise?  Yes, everything other than manic depression and PCOS!

Those wee Brazilian fannies freak me out.  They look like a goatee.

pandadeath

Girls with drawn on moustaches are quite nice.

samadriel

Yes, I'm afraid I prefer drawn-on.  Eyebrows must be real tho'.  Address CVs to 'James T', at samadriel@etc etc etc

PCOS sounds like a fucker, but, as someone whose body is essentially a broken mass of genetic dead ends myself, I suppose I shouldn't really think of it as a big deal.

Deadman97

I once had a "thing" with an "earthy" type of girl, who (bizzarely) kept her pyebs very neat and trimmed but didn't shave her legs or underarms. Any weirdness I felt was totally offset by the fact that she was fucking incredible in bed.

Slaaaaabs

Peach fuzz is fine but getting cosy with Richard Keys has never been a fantasy of mine.

Mister Six

What's that Nair stuff like? Does it hurt when it burns out the hair?

I'm just asking because I really hate how hairy my chest and belly have become and was thinking about whipping it all off in the least painful anf time consuming method available just to see what I looked like.

On the other hand, not having a six-pack and muscles (or the drive to get them) might make it a wasted exercise.

Brunette Romana 2

No, nair etc doesn't hurt, it whiffs a bit when it's working though.

I am incredibly lazy when it comes to hair removal. I'll occasionally shave my pits and legs, but that's about it.

My other half would prefer me to be shaven "down there", but fuck it, he doesn't have to put up with the unbearable regrowth itching: aarrggh!

Lady Beaner

I am beginning to think that I there is nothing I won't have told fellow whores about my life when I tell them about my body hair 'rituals'. Fuck it. I must admit that I am pretty anal about removal of it. Why? It just feels nicer. I certainly have never done it because I thought blokes might like it, and I don't care if they don't... I'm not growing my pubes, no way. Bollocks to waxing and sugar treatments though!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Deadman97"I once had a "thing" with an "earthy" type of girl, who (bizzarely) kept her pyebs very neat and trimmed but didn't shave her legs or underarms.
Not that bizarre really, when you think about it...

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Bollocks to waxing!

You'll be wanting some of this

Lady Beaner

Hmmmm interesting! Do you know what, I might actually challenge myself to use some waxing strips this week. Photos might be provided... leg only!

Embrace the pain! Rar!

Deadman97

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
Quote from: "Deadman97"I once had a "thing" with an "earthy" type of girl, who (bizzarely) kept her pyebs very neat and trimmed but didn't shave her legs or underarms.
Not that bizarre really, when you think about it...
I just found the discrimination a bit odd- if you're going to the trouble of getting the razor out and shaving, then why just do the peebs and nothing else?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Deadman97"I just found the discrimination a bit odd- if you're going to the trouble of getting the razor out and shaving, then why just do the peebs and nothing else?
Because she was essentially lazy, so concentrated her attention on the parts that she wanted attention most concentrated on, and then couldn't be bothered to do the rest?

Or maybe it was ideological, in that she believed in natural hair growth for wimmin, while at the same time recognising that there are benefits (oh, how I had to resist typing "fringe benefits" there) for both bedroom parties in keeping that particular area neatly trimmed.

Or maybe she was just a loony.

Sivead

Raven black hair, anywhere is so sexy.

MissInformed

Quote from: "Deadman97"I just found the discrimination a bit odd- if you're going to the trouble of getting the razor out and shaving, then why just do the peebs and nothing else?
Perhaps it's like wearing really sexy underwear underneath very formal outerwear. "Look, I have hairy legs, but taa-daah! No pubes! Surprise!"