Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:29:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fuck Off, I'm a Hairy Woman

Started by Banana Woofwoof, April 22, 2007, 10:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Hairy minges look better, smell better and, above all, taste better. Recent trends towards a "bald" look are most disturbing.

mrpants

Don't really mind either way - although if she's rocking the hairy look down there, there should at least be a bit of trimmage, just to keep it neat.

EDIT - Jim, why do they taste better if they're hairy?  Do the hairs bring out the flavour or something?

Deadman97

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Or maybe it was ideological, in that she believed in natural hair growth for wimmin, while at the same time recognising that there are benefits (oh, how I had to resist typing "fringe benefits" there) for both bedroom parties in keeping that particular area neatly trimmed.
That's the one I think. She had some other pretty strange "ideologies", let me tell you.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "Jim"Hairy minges look better, smell better and, above all, taste better.

Seriously, are you sure?!

Neville Chamberlain

Well, in my experience, certainly! Obviously I'm talking about clean, well- maintained ones! As to why they taste better, I think it's the fact that the hairs trap more scent that this boosts the actual flavour. On top of that, hairy parts look sexier, more "womanly".

This is all true!

mrpants

I want this put to the Pepsi Challenge before your finding are acknowledged!

Mr. Analytical

Jim, have you ever been thrown out of a cinema for sniffing the seats?

I can't deal with hairless pussies as they just remind me of over-ready turkeys.

SetToStun

I had a girlfriend once who would sometimes shave her fanny completely bald. I have to say that I found it quite disturbing but I don't really know why. Still, I'm firmly  in the "hair is good, but let's at least try to keep it tidy" camp. As for myself, I'm a bloke so and and all of my body hair is manly and attractive, so I'm spared the horrors of the wax.

Shaddock

I rather like brunette armpits (maybe subconsciously they remind me of brunette pussy?)

SetToStun

Quote from: "Shaddock"I rather like brunette armpits (maybe subconsciously they remind me of brunette pussy?)

So you like brunette armpits and furthermore felt the need to shout about it? Do most of your jackets have extra-long sleeves with built-in mittens, perchance?

Suttonpubcrawl

No one's done this joke yet, I'm just going to get it over with, I'm sure you're all waiting for someone to do it.

I don't like shaved pussies because they look silly:

Actually, I think shaved cats look hilarious, there are numerous photos of them on the internet and they all have this sort of confused and slightly angry look about them. Also, it makes you realise that a cat's fur makes it look a lot bigger than it actually is. They're tiny underneath all that fluff!

Neil

Also, sometimes they look sinister:

(I'm sure it's just a photoshop.  No nazi cats were harmed in the production of this post.)

Lucille Bogan - Shave 'Em Dry NOT WORK SAFE (mp3).

samadriel

ccab

Just back to the original point, I don't like hairy women, I think hairy legs or a furry backs will make even the prettiest looking woman look like a steaming grotty ape. Cobwebs, weeds and hirsute women are all the same thing.

For Fuck's sake, civilize yourselves.

Notlob

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"No one's done this joke yet, I'm just going to get it over with, I'm sure you're all waiting for someone to do it.

I don't like shaved pussies because they look silly:
(picture)

Actually, I think shaved cats look hilarious, there are numerous photos of them on the internet and they all have this sort of confused and slightly angry look about them. Also, it makes you realise that a cat's fur makes it look a lot bigger than it actually is. They're tiny underneath all that fluff!

That's absolutely true - that's actually a lion in that picture.

clareQuilty

I like a big bush but hairy legs are just wrong. I quite like a girl with big eyebrows though, like Liz Hurley used to have. Looks nice.
Other than that, I think everyone should shave their armpits. Reduces body odour dontcha know. Some people have thought that was a bit weird, others like it. Personally i'm all about nice odours.

Neville Chamberlain

And a hairy wotsit is where all the nice odours live. Bald ones aer just a bit, well, sweaty.

daisy11

Quote from: "Jim"And a hairy wotsit is where all the nice odours live. Bald ones aer just a bit, well, sweaty.

Pheromones perhaps.  
I've heard of guys waxing their pubes too which would be awful, yeuch.  A man with hairless armpits wouldn't be sexy either.
I always use the question of whether a guy likes/dislikes female underarm hair on my mental checklist (best lovers have never strongly disapproved, in fact they've wanted me to grow some). The reaction to Julia Robert's exposing her underarm hair was ridiculous and prudish.  
Then again, I did overhear a guy in a pub once saying that the black hair of his g/f's armpit could confuse him ...

Sivead

rudi

A clipped clopper has the advantage of removing the "choking on stray hair" antics that can slightly lessen the romantic atmos (that's right - having your specs crushed by a lady's thighs is romantic, ok?).

Having said that, if you're unwell enough to want to sleep with me, a hairy mimsy is the least of your problems...

Go With The Flow

Quote from: "Sivead"Raven black hair, anywhere is so sexy.

Even on my arse crack?

Bingo Fury

Aaaah, another opportunity to bang on about one of my favourite topics:

Natural muffs look better, they're a fucking turn-on and it is devoutly to be hoped that one day soon society will have matured enough for women to choose to leave their armpits unshaven without being humiliated in the press and spat at in the street.

(Though if they want to shave their legs and remove unwanted facial hair that'd be fine too.)

mrpants

Nah, lose it on the legs, under the arms etc. and at the very least trimmed between the legs.  And I'd like to echo ccab's point - we're not savages!

Quote from: "Bingo Fury"Aaaah, another opportunity to bang on about one of my favourite topics:

Natural muffs look better, they're a fucking turn-on and it is devoutly to be hoped that one day soon society will have matured enough for women to choose to leave their armpits unshaven without being humiliated in the press and spat at in the street.

(Though if they want to shave their legs and remove unwanted facial hair that'd be fine too.)

Shaved muffs lead to better oral sex and more sensitive shagging.

squinky

Quote from: "mrpants"And I'd like to echo ccab's point - we're not savages!

So presumably this means that all the men are going to be getting rid of unsightly leg and armpit hair too, then?

mrpants

I refer the honourable poster to daisy11's post:

QuoteI've heard of guys waxing their pubes too which would be awful, yeuch. A man with hairless armpits wouldn't be sexy either.

SOTS

Men with back and shoulder hair though... I think most women would prefer men without it.

Brunette Romana 2

Quote from: "SOTS"Men with back and shoulder hair though... I think most women would prefer men without it.

No no no! I love the hairy man - very masculine and just as a man should be!

Deadman97

Quote from: "Brunette Romana 2"
Quote from: "SOTS"Men with back and shoulder hair though... I think most women would prefer men without it.

No no no! I love the hairy man - very masculine and just as a man should be!
Hey Bebeh.

Lady Beaner

Urgh, this is so not a morning thread...