Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,205
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:19:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fuck Off, I'm a Hairy Woman

Started by Banana Woofwoof, April 22, 2007, 10:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "Brunette Romana 2"
Quote from: "SOTS"Men with back and shoulder hair though... I think most women would prefer men without it.

No no no! I love the hairy man - very masculine and just as a man should be!

Quite right! What is your opinion of hairy muffs, because I think they're great!

(Good lord! I think this is probably my favourite thread of all!)

squinky

Quote from: "Brunette Romana 2"
Quote from: "SOTS"Men with back and shoulder hair though... I think most women would prefer men without it.

No no no! I love the hairy man - very masculine and just as a man should be!

But this is my point. Hairy women are just as a woman should be, it's just that years of patriarchy have gotten us to a point where it's considered 'civilised' for women to be expected to regularly shave every bit of hair that wanders away from their heads whereas men can get away with the odd beard trim every few months.

(As you may have spotted from that wild guess, I have NO IDEA how often men have to trim their beards. But I suspect that even if we're talking about regular shaving, it's a lot less hassle.)

It's one thing to say that shaved women are more aesthetically pleasing or that you like the sensation of smooth skin. But 'civilisation' comes with all that context of being the white colonial male definition of civlisation rather than necessarily something that should be embraced as naturally superior, you know?

clareQuilty

I love the patriarchy. BTW I don't advocate complete armhair removal for men, I'm a 'manscaper', looks a lot better neatly clipped into a proper shape.

Women, however, should be plucked and nicely perfumed. It's the least they can do if i'm paying for dinner.

mrpants

Listen - it's quite simple:

Women = smooth soft skin, smell nice, and generally a gentle being

Men = rough, smelly, hairy (not too much on the back though), brutish

We've all got stereotypes to live up to, and it's everyone's responsibility to make sure we stick to them, love.

Lady Beaner

I am rather enthralled by all of these viewpoints coming from the guys here. I guess that in this day and age it is almost natural to assume that your average Joe would prefer the shaven lady. As I have said before, do I do it because I think it will be tres sexeh in bed? Nope. Do it because it feels nicer (not THAT kind of feeling, you pervs). I kinda get the 'oooh if you are natural it smells different' argument... but seriously, a sweaty, hairy mimsy?

If you are going to go au naturel, for god's sake TRIM it. Nothing worse than the old hair in the mouth addage. Certainly one of the most of-putting things to have to go through if doing the you-know-what.

Quote from: "Banana Woofwoof"
Shaved muffs lead to better oral sex and more sensitive shagging.

Oh, high-five indeed!

daisy11

All subjective innit.  I don't like long hair (on his head) on a guy and don't mind bald men at all, it all depends on the face and body shape.
When women start to shave their legs, they have to keep going as it comes in tougher and tougher each time.  Several friends and myself have never had to shave so our hair is light and downey whereas the ones who've shaved have much tougher/thicker/darker hair and so have to continuously defuzz.
One v dark-haired friend left her moustache for a while and she had nearly inch long hairs at the corner of her mouth. We all told her to get rid of it, quickly, it was horrible to see even on a v pretty girl such as her.
I was sitting opposite a man the other week (work-related) who was very hairy (creeping out of his shirt collar) and it was his eyebrows that kept attracting my gaze as we talked.  They were too pubic, not nice.  Hairy ears and nostrils have to be dealt with in men, don't think females get this as it's genetic?

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"

Oh, high-five indeed!

*high fives and misses*

Slippery fingers.

Neville Chamberlain

See, if you had pubes you could dry your hands on them afterwards and not have slippery fingers. Everyone's a winner!

Quote from: "daisy11"
One v dark-haired friend left her moustache for a while and she had nearly inch long hairs at the corner of her mouth.
bluergh!

Sivead

If you were shaved and your partner not, that would feel sharp and awful i would imagine! Each to their own...

ziggy starbucks

As some of you may know, I'm a very hairy woman and I love it. The added warmth during cold welsh winters saves me about 50 quid on heating bills alone.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "Sivead"

If you were shaved and your partner not, that would feel sharp and awful i would imagine! Each to their own...

Oh no no no, the stubble/smooth is actually quite 'woo!'

I'm going for a lie down.

Neville Chamberlain

Yes, but a pube on pube combo is even more "woooo", Lady Beaner!

I dunno about you, but I'm off for a wank.

Lady Beaner

I'm just thinking about the tangle effect...

Quote from: "Sivead"

Oh no no no, the stubble/smooth is actually quite 'woo!'

I'm going for a lie down.

Indeed, it's a nice contrast.

Really, nothing is more unsexy than pulling pubes out of your mouth after oral sex.  I had sex with someone about two years ago.  My bits were a bit unkempt at that time.  He said, "I like a hairy one".  And the next day, trimmed to fuck and eventually shaved.

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"I'm just thinking about the tangle effect...

Velcro

I know a couple of young ladies with the ovary syndrome mentioned, but haven't noticed any significant over-hairiness.  Maybe they're just very subtle about the removal.

I like shaved fannies, I find them much easier to lick.

So, any guys out there shave their balls to make their cock look bigger.  I, ahem, don't of course.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "aaaaaaaaaargh!"

Did you really just use the word 'fannies'? Go and stand in the corner.

Neville Chamberlain

Good lord! I've chowed down on many a rug and never actually had pubes coming loose in my mouth!

Well I like them hairy, so if I ever meet either of you two, please don't ask me to give you oral sex!

Neville Chamberlain

My neighbour used to sunbathe nude on her front, but she never turned over which meant I never got to see the fanny side.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "Jim"Good lord! I've chowed down on many a rug and never actually had pubes coming loose in my mouth!
You are not doing it hard enough.

Quote from: "Jim"Well I like them hairy, so if I ever meet either of you two, please don't ask me to give you oral sex!
No, Jim! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "Jim"My neighbour used to sunbathe nude on her front, but she never turned over which meant I never got to see the fanny side.

You could guess the state of her mimsy plumage if she looked like she had a Tarantula climbing out of her arse-crack.

Sounded nicer in my head than the alternatives.  What would you prefer me to use?!

Neville Chamberlain

buttgammon

I thought I had a hairier-than-average back, but I know a girl who's like a chimpanzee up her back. I wasn't in any kind of sexual, erotic, romantic or otherwise intimate situation with her but I once saw her bend over (adn no, I was specifically looking). Her top moved about a bit, revealing a forest of horrible hair up her back! Yuck!

Lady Beaner

Sounded nicer in my head than the alternatives.  What would you prefer me to use?!

Foof!

Neville Chamberlain

But I always use "foof" to mean "poo"!

Lady Beaner! You disappoint me more and more :-(

Lady Beaner

So, you go for a 'foof'? Jim... sort it ahhht.

Neville Chamberlain

Actually, that would be incorrect usage. I always go for/have a "shit". If, however, the toilet doesn't flush the poo properly, one could say that there's some "foof in the pan", so foof is more like the residue of a shit, or "poo" if you will.

However, I always refer to dog shit as "foof".

So if we bumped into each in the other street and you were to invite me to "kiss my foof", forgive me if I run off screaming.

VegaLA

Eeeeeekk. I'm a bit squeamish when I see hair anywhere else but on a girls head. That said I did date a Persian girl who gave me fair warning that she is hairy. Fortuantly she shaved in the important areas but her forearms were somewhat 'dark', that didn't really bother me though.
I shave, you know, everywhere else, including my armpits.

Paaaaul

Quote from: "VegaLA"Eeeeeekk. I'm a bit squeamish when I see hair anywhere else but on a girls head. That said I did date a Persian girl who gave me fair warning that she is hairy. Fortuantly she shaved in the important areas but her forearms were somewhat 'dark', that didn't really bother me though.
I shave, you know, everywhere else, including my armpits.

Persian, eh?

YOU MEAN IRANIAN - YOU TRAITOR