Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Through the whorehole

Started by Eight Taiwanese Teenagers, April 23, 2007, 10:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

In which members of Cook'd and Bomb'd PrivateMessage  me photographs of their living environment and I post them up with amusing Lloyd Grossman-esque clues to their owner's intentities. Then you have to guess whose they are!

Go on, send me pics. It'll be fun, I promise!

Cack Hen

Is there any point in me entering?

Quote from: "Cack Hen"Is there any point in me entering?

You're in the wrong thread.

The only room I have is room for improvement.

butnut

I hope some people are doing this, as I think it's a fun idea!

I have received some applications and am working on a way to make it fun (and possible)!

biniput

I don't own the house so the bedroom is the only area of influence at all.  Will that do?

actwithoutwords

Well this appears to have died an unfortunate death.

hmm, I will try to do something, ASAP!!

Mr. Analytical

That would be cool... sounds like a nice idea.

I'd be willing to participate too.  Is the idea that we take pictures of our home that might contain clues as to whose place it is?

chocky909

Can I play?

I could be the guest who, even once their identity is finally revealed, is greeted by tepid applause and blank faces

Even though I'm not an author.

Sam

I'm up for this. Although it might be easy to guess with a photo of all my PRETENTIOUS books and DRUGS,.

Baxter

I think it may be more of the case that we can tell because they're all placed front centre on your desk with a little spotlight shining on them.