Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:14:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Threads That Would Not Be Out of Place in "General Bullshit"

Started by Neville Chamberlain, April 24, 2007, 01:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Help I've planted some sweet peas and there are two different sorts of shoot coming up and I don't know which are the sweet peas and which ones might be weeds!!"

Actually, this is a genuine concern for me at the moment.  A very real problem.

Neville Chamberlain

Help! I really want to be able to help someone who's planted some sweet peas and there are two different sorts of shoot coming up and he doesn't know know which are the sweet peas and which ones might be weeds but I haven't got a clue about gardening and feel really inadequate all of a sudden. Should I gen up on my gardening so that I can help this poor fellow?!?!?!? Or should I see a psychiatrist?!?!?!?

asv

I am right-handed but I play snooker/pool left-handed!!!!

Tastiest Politician

I have a blog, here is my blog, do you have a blog, I have a blog

Being left-handed

The things kids say!

Neville Chamberlain

Is Sam A Drug?!?!?

Do Too Many Drugs Do Sam?!?!?!?!?

Please Help Me Take More Drugs So I Can Get Even Further Into Debt

Has Sam Ever REALLY Taken Drugs Or Is It All An Elaborate Ruse To Make Us THINK He Has Fof Some Bizarre And Twisted Reason?!?!?!?!?!?!

I've Just Taken A Drug And Now My Legs Have Gone Diagonal!!!! What Do I Do Now?!?!?!?

I'm All Boozed Up On Drugs And Have Just Discovered The Opposite To The Word "Placard".

I Know It's Short Notice But Please Can Someone Pick My Kids Up From School Cos I'm All Mozzed Out on Spuggies!!!?!?!!!?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Most attractive drugs

I sold my dissertation to my drugs lord for a gram of crack....

Best staring at a wall moments you've had on drugs

Ciarán2

Quote from: "Jim"I'm All Boozed Up On Drugs And Have Just Discovered The Opposite To The Word "Placard".

Hahaha, that's great - I'm nicking that and passing it off as my own.

Here's one I wanted to start recently: What are you listening two right now (as in right this second)?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Ciarán"
Quote from: "Jim"I'm All Boozed Up On Drugs And Have Just Discovered The Opposite To The Word "Placard".

Hahaha, that's great - I'm nicking that and passing it off as my own.

The 'discovered the opposite to the word "placard"' bit is already nicked, of course.

Ciarán2

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Ciarán"Oh is it? Where from?

It's one of the things you could get computers to do, according to Armando Iannucci.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Vaguely Phallic

MOVED: DIY: Help with my door

I have a door which can open the normal sideways and, via the beauty of magnetism (or something else), bottomways. I've been trying for ages but can't figure out how to have it open sideways and bottomways at the same time, to let more oxygen into the room. So what's the trick door experts?

Edit: forget it. MY BAD.

buttgammon

What's The Stupidest Drug You've Taken At Sam's House And What Brand of Deodorant Did It Smell Like?

shite on a bike

Getting a Christian to take drugs then write a dissertation on their experiences for you.

Getting a Christian to the station before 4 o'clock so they don't have to pay peak-time fares.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Jim"Bah!

Rumbled (again)

If it's any consolation it's probably "banner" anyway.