Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,474
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:43:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

History Today

Started by Banana Woofwoof, April 24, 2007, 02:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
HISTORY TODAY - Marketing Executive.  Ambitious and energetic marketing executive to bring magazine and website to the attention of people interested in history across the world. Self-motivated, organized, energetic and enthused about getting History Today's message across in a variety of media, both traditional and new, have some relevant experience and feel you could fit into our small team working in London's Soho. Apply in writing to Andy Patterson, Publisher, History Today, 20 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4TW. Tel 020 7534 8000.

EFB

Mr. Analytical

I remember when you couldn't walk down the street without hearing "that's you, that is... and your mum... and your dad"

Alberon

A friend of mine at work quotes it to this day.

SetToStun

*hangs head in shame* So do I. I just can't seem to help myself, I'm afraid.

Must say, I'm still guilty of it occasionally.  I wish we still lived in a world where that was still cheeky street banter intead of 'I want that one'.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I remember when you couldn't walk down the street without hearing "that's you, that is... and your mum... and your dad"
In fact, reading this thread has made me want to start using it again. Happy days.

SetToStun

Quote from: "Famous Mortimer"
Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I remember when you couldn't walk down the street without hearing "that's you, that is... and your mum... and your dad"
In fact, reading this thread has made me want to start using it again. Happy days.

You see that Little Britain? You see how it thinks it's funny to just repeat catchphrases over and over again? That's you, that is. You're the short bald gayer who thinks he's funny but really no-one likes.