Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,332
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 1,060
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:13:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Do You Think Other Posters Look Like?

Started by Neville Chamberlain, April 24, 2007, 04:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Neil: I think he dons a German military uniform, spends hours in front of the mirror practicing Hitler's gesticulations and mannerisms, then logs on to here and randomly bans people like the fascist he clearly is, while shouting "Jawohl! Du musst STERBEN!!!"

Er, any more?

SetToStun

I like to think of Mr. Analytical as being dressed in Victorian fashion (complete with muttonchop whiskers) and being sternly disapproving of all things jovial. I say this only because of his tongue-in-cheek comment on the GD next-gen console thread that he was anti-fun, but it's stuck there now.

quadraspazzed

I imagine Jim is a bit of a fat bloke with a scraggly beard. But that's only because I know two people called Jim who look like that. The third Jim I know is not fat, but does have a tash.

So facial hair must be involved somewhere.

Make me smile

I can't square up the 'suit and tie' picture of Jim on his way to some conference in Berlin, which he posted on here yonks ago, with my mental 'slavering rug muncher' image.

Labian Quest

For some reason I have a mental image of Emergency Lalla Ward as the teacher from the Bash Street Kids.

everyone else on here that hasn't posted any photos looks like Simon from Popworld or someone from the Kaiser Chiefs.

Make me smile

Quote from: "Labian Quest"For some reason I have a mental image of Emergency Lalla Ward as the teacher from the Bash Street Kids.

(picture)

everyone else on here that hasn't posted any photos looks like Simon from Popworld or someone from the Kaiser Chiefs.

Heh, I was in the chat room with actwithoutwords one exciting night and I was saying how I imagine ELW10 to be Ian Paisley reading out Infax.

(it was an affectionate imagining, I wasn't just being a cunt.....like Labian Quest was)

Make me smile

Quote from: "Labian Quest"Me neither!

Heh, I never said you were....actually reading back I guess my disclaimer could have been taken the wrong way...if you are a paranoid mental!

Lalla looks EXACTLY LIKE ANDY PARTRIDGE.  Freakishly so.

Godzilla Bankrolls

Nah, Lalla looks like Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, and sounds a bit like Jon Ronson. Actually, he sounds more like a presenter I heard on Radio 4 a few weeks back.

Godzilla Bankrolls

And I bet rudi looks exactly like me. But with more sexual satisfaction.

Jemble Fred

The name 'Beloved Aunt' has for some reason always suggested an enormous blousy Lady Constance-style figure to me.

And we all know rudi is the little girl from The Cosby Show.

Quote from: "Beloved Aunt"Nah, Lalla looks like Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, and sounds a bit like Jon Ronson. Actually, he sounds more like a presenter I heard on Radio 4 a few weeks back.

He does now with his longer hair.  When it was shorter...

I've hardly heard him speak in the flesh, strangface did all the talking.

Fielding

I imagine all internet users who say they're male to resemble this:

I imagine all internet users who say they're female to resemble this:

The 'what do you really look like thread' that's in full swing at the moment, - providing source monging material for years to come no doubt, is gradually changing this unconsidered perception into something nearer the truth.

ccbaxter

And Fielding, of course, looks like a gurning ever-popular-round-these-ere-parts with hair that looks like a blob of petrol dripping down his forehead, and a fondness for taking an arch stance, often within the surroundings of a ladies' toilets' general lobby.

I'm sorry, sir - or else, one of these...

(The toys, I mean...)

Huzzie

Neil to me looks so very Irish. Kind of a more Rugged "that guy from Boosh, you know, Dan from Nathan Barely?" but he's massive like Thor and he bangs his big fists on his desk when he get's annoyed by YOU and by his technology. He still see's himself as the God of war but war in text form.

SOTS

Quote from: "ccbaxter"And Fielding, of course, looks like a gurning ever-popular-round-these-ere-parts with hair that looks like a blob of petrol dripping down his forehead.

Strangely enough, whenever I see a Fielding post I think of him looking like that Fielding.

SOTS

Quote from: "ccbaxter"And Fielding, of course, looks like a gurning ever-popular-round-these-ere-parts with hair that looks like a blob of petrol dripping down his forehead.

Strangely enough, whenever I see a Fielding post I think of him looking like that Fielding.

Lanky

Quote from: "SOTS"Strangely enough, whenever I see a Fielding post I think of him looking like that Fielding.

Whereas every time I see Fielding written down, I picture Yvette.

Catalogue Trousers

Fielding

*google image searches 'janet fielding'*

I say, 'If the hat (solid gold corset) fits, then wear it'. Somebody's given those nipples a good polish.

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "Fielding"I imagine all internet users who say they're male to resemble this:

I actually know a bloke who not only looks like that but also spends upwards of 80 hours a week on WoW.  He once took a week's holiday in order to get his guild working properly.