Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:52:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What do you actually look like [Please provide photo or other pictorial evidence]

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, April 24, 2007, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttgammon

It's the width of my feet that give me the most trouble. I was looking for some new shoes recently and I found plenty that I liked but hardly any of them fitted me. I thought I was going to have to ge some specially made.

------------------------------------------------------------------Cheer up!-------------------------------------------------------------------------

squinky

Mook, you disappoint me! I'd been imagining you looking like Spike Lee in Do The Right Thing.

mook

Quote from: "squinky"Mook, you disappoint me! I'd been imagining you looking like Spike Lee in Do The Right Thing.

I do really. That ^^^ up there is just a picture I found on GIS.

petula dusty

Jim, you don't look like a Jim but then why should Jim be your real name? And what do Jims look like anyway?

Here's my Jim:

Looking slightly pissed off at having to wear the same hat as Dom Deluise

Brunette Romana 2

Quote from: "mook"I do really. That ^^^ up there is just a picture I found on GIS.

Now I'm disappointed; I really like that beard ;)

mook

Quote from: "Brunette Romana 2"
Quote from: "mook"I do really. That ^^^ up there is just a picture I found on GIS.

Now I'm disappointed; I really like that beard ;)

Nah, I was joshing 'tis me. Cracking protobeard innit.

Petula, your young Jim's face cracks me up. He looks like he's about to either drool for England or fart, but can't quite make his mind up which.

Godzilla Bankrolls

TC Raymond

Godzilla Bankrolls

Milo

I look like this:

I once filled up a roll of film taking photos while absolutely pissed out of my mind in Cardiff. That was one of them.

And I also have some knees:

the midnight watch baboon

I'm the non-furry one. My hair is sandy(in colour) and sideburny. I no longer shave it(my head-hair). I am 77 inches high and 16st10lbs.

What the flapjack does lbs stand for/mean?

Small Man Big Horse

Paaaaul

thugler

Taken on new years eve. Only photo I had on my computer for some reason.

Labian Quest

Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"

What the flapjack does lbs stand for/mean?

[Q]: “Why are pounds, when used as a weight, abbreviated lbs?”

[A] The origin is in the Latin word libra, which could mean both balance scales (hence the symbol for the astrological sign Libra, which was named after a constellation that was thought to resemble scales) and also a pound weight, for which the full expression was libra pondo, the second word being the origin of our pound.

the midnight watch baboon

Ooh interesting, thanks Labian! libra pondo sounds like a small car or a film about Mexican wrestling.

Quote from: "smallmanbighorse"Here's my brand new surgical scar.

It's one of those pirate-y type ones.  Been a while since I saw one like that.  What happened?

Joy Nktonga

SOTS

Well... here's a couple of MySpace-esque pictures for your viewing.

One of me in my dark bedroom.

And another of me in my dark bedroom, but this time with Mr Hat, and making a slightly evil looking face.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: "trotsky assortment"
Quote from: "smallmanbighorse"Here's my brand new surgical scar.

It's one of those pirate-y type ones.  Been a while since I saw one like that.  What happened?
I wish I had a good story to tell about it, but alas all that happened was that I slipped on a piece of perspex glass outside of a friend's house. Apparently the top of the tibula was smashed, and they had to put in a metal plate in my knee, and some fake bone in to help it heal. It's been over 3 months now and I'm still not allowed to put any weight on the leg, though hopefully from the beginning of May I will be able too.

On the plus side, I did find out that the gas they give women when giving birth is fantastic stuff, when the ambulance arrived it only took about 5 minutes for all the pain to go away.

That is the only plus side though.

chand

actwithoutwords

My drunken mug:

The red-eye elimination in my pupils is less noticable in real life.

EDIT:
Ha. But not as lairy as this one:
Quote from: "chand"
Here's another one.

ffogems