Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What do you actually look like [Please provide photo or other pictorial evidence]

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, April 24, 2007, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

Quote from: "[banned troll"](picture)

I don't have the beard any more, just Graeme Garden sideburns.

Audition for "Sutcliffe: The Musical!"?

;-)

Huzzie

Quote from: "chand"This is me and the future Mrs Chand.
(picture)

Here's another one.

I've 'ad 'er!

Sorry Chand. Of course I haven't (yet).

You look nothing like I imagined by the way. IN fact, I have always been pretty sure about the way you look. Did you once stick a picture of yourself up on here? Maybe with a hat or looking like Blixa Bergeld?

Huzzie

Utter Shit

Huzzie

I know what you look like Shitter.

IN fact, I think it is only you, TCQ and BWW that I know for sure what they look like. I dunno why with you, I suppose you don't look like the type of person I imagine using such an anal forum:-)

EDIT: You Utter Shit!! You just changed your picture to something more resembling C.Ronaldo! You big show off!

EDIT2: Or Sid Vicious.

Utter Shit

Heh, I changed the photo because I realised that moaning about looking really young and then posting a picture where I'm sticking my tongue out would be a bit stupid. You're the second person who's said I look like Ronaldo in that photo. Great stuff. Now all I need to do is get a Hollyoaks girl and I'm laughing!

P.S. I am as anal as they come. If I could turn that photo into a .gif, you could tell by the way I walk.

chand

Quote from: "Huzzie"You look nothing like I imagined by the way. IN fact, I have always been pretty sure about the way you look. Did you once stick a picture of yourself up on here? Maybe with a hat or looking like Blixa Bergeld?

Hmm...

Chand

Blixa Bargeld

I did have longer hair at various points in my life, due to my policy of only being arsed to go to the barber's every 9 months or so.

Huzzie

Quote from: "Banana Woofwoof"Blixa.  *sighs longingly*

Chand, surely?

Huzzie

But you might have a chance with Chand!

(you owe me one for this, Chand!)

Marv Orange

Quote from: "chand"
Quote from: "Huzzie"You look nothing like I imagined by the way. IN fact, I have always been pretty sure about the way you look. Did you once stick a picture of yourself up on here? Maybe with a hat or looking like Blixa Bergeld?

Hmm...

(picture)
Chand

(picture)
Blixa Bargeld

I did have longer hair at various points in my life, due to my policy of only being arsed to go to the barber's every 9 months or so.

Alternatively

ccbaxter

Quote from: "ffogems"The top half of your hair is confusing me. Is it in a bun?

It looks like Jack's creaaa-eh-tion. (I mean that thumbs-aloftily, by the by.)

I seem to be one of those people, utterly unrewardingly unremarkable to look at in myself, but with a fair few "ooh-you-look-a-bit-like" lookabitlike comparisons thrown my way, at random, in public, in vain...

Most oftenly, Dom from da Bungalow. Most-more-occasionally-and-unlikelyly, that recent Robin Hood from that recent BBC thing. Most-dismayingly-and-recently, "like a younger Chris De Burgh".
Oofness abounds.

Whereas, in fact, I actuallyindeed look a little like this:

Huzzie

You've always been Elvis to me due to your name.

(Obviously not the Baxter bit)

Huzzie

A Passing Turk Slipper

Here's me in my lanky, stupid-expression-on-my-face glory:

My telecasters shinier than your's [banned troll].

Artemis

Here I am on my balcony working on some very important research document and certainly not searching for pictures of exposed breasts.

ccbaxter

Those buildings behind you look disturbingly lopsided, either the city's sinking or your snapper's (or you's) had a few.

The city's not sinking.... right?

ccbaxter

Quote from: "Utter Shit"This is me, still looking far younger than is reasonable.

Utter Shit, accompanied by his Peter Crouch-esque love doll close at hand, as ever, there...

Marv Orange

while describing the length of the fish he caught or the cock he caught

Catalogue Trousers

Eeeeee, I remember when there was a thread like this, before it went to a farm in Wales via the Old Posts Home...anyway, for those few who don't know...

Me expressing my feminine side

Me being vagulely sinister in a drunk at 4 in the morning in a hotel bar sort of way

petula dusty

You're all real people. I'm scared.

CT, that top picture confused me in so many ways I don't know where to start.

Murdo

Me and Mrs Murdo the day after her birthday last year. You can't tell from the pic but we're still very drunk.

Neville Chamberlain

A fine set of gnashers there, Mr. Murdo!

And may I say how pulchritudinous Mrs. Murdo is!

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "A Passing Turk Slipper"Here's me in my lanky, stupid-expression-on-my-face glory:
(picture)
My telecasters shinier than your's [banned troll].

Have you got any pics of you juggling?

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "Huzzie"
RATS!!!1111111

Are you saying Rats because you fancied me right up until the moment you saw my picture or because I remind you of Rats Cocks and Bowler hats?

and my hair isn't in a bun it's just rather thick and has a natural tendency to stick up in the air.  If I don't wash it in the mornings then I inevitably end up with one of those "fin-head" asymmetrical dos so favoured by the dennizens by Nathan Barley.