Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,191
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:21:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Define Masculinity

Started by Captain Crunch, April 25, 2007, 07:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Godzilla Bankrolls

Being able to fix something in the house that you didn't put there yourself.

But not calling your parents afterwards to tell them you fixed the front door lock all by yourself, without any help from the other three men you live with.

Neville Chamberlain

The ability to shag birds, drink beer, take the lid off a jar of Marmite without using a towel, AND put up a set of shelves all at the same time!!!

GetTheeBehindMeStan

Quote from: "Jim"The ability to shag birds, drink beer, take the lid off a jar of Marmite without using a towel, AND put up a set of shelves all at the same time!!!

Nope, sorry. Multi-tasking is so girlie.

quadraspazzed

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "GetTheeBehindMeStan"
Quote from: "Jim"The ability to shag birds, drink beer, take the lid off a jar of Marmite without using a towel, AND put up a set of shelves all at the same time!!!

Bah! You're right!

OK, how about: "The ability to shag birds, THEN drink beer, THEN take the lid off a jar of Marmite without using a towel, and THEN put up a set of shelves."

Is that more manly?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Jim"
Quote from: "GetTheeBehindMeStan"

Bah! You're right!

OK, how about: "The ability to shag birds, THEN drink beer, THEN take the lid off a jar of Marmite without using a towel, and THEN put up a set of shelves."

Is that more manly?

As long as you do all of those activities without reading the manual. And own a power drill.

hencole

Opening a jar with a knife and slicing of the tip of your finger and using a tea towel to stem the flow of blood.

quadraspazzed

Sivead

is he shaging his sister?

quadraspazzed

Catalogue Trousers

So being a real man appears to be looking like you're taking a big painful shit while dressed in a posing-pouch.

quadraspazzed

While shagging your sister.

Exactly.

Fielding

Lifting an old pool table onto the back of a lorry with a load of other masculins, without using a tea towel.

Quote from: "MojoJojo"Maybe too literal, but can someone post the ball of cocks please?
What I like to do is take a picture of my own little fella, fire-up photoshop, cut 'n' paste in to 'penises.jpg', then challenge friends and well-wishers to pick him out without using a tea towel.

Catalogue Trousers

MojoJojo - will this do you, old chap (huh huh, I said "old chap")?

Johnny Yesno

Bill Bailey's definition: Carry stuff. Don't get in the way.