Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:36:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hardware on ITV1

Started by Purple Tentacle, March 28, 2004, 10:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

Hehehe, I've laughed about 7 times before the first advert break on this, it's surprisingly good, watched it for the first time last week, and I LIKE HARDWARE. THE SITCOM ON ITV1.

Starring Reg Holdsworth, Tim from The Office and Darth Maul.

So.... am I alone in this?

Tokyo Sexwhale

Probably..it's a little better than yer average ITV comedy, but that's nothing to be proud of.

Also, that theme tune, is it supposed to be "A Taste of Honey"?

VorpalSword

i personly love this program, i don't find it laugh-out-loud funny, but it does make me chuckle at times. also, as a die-hard office fan i feel obliged to watch it. don't like the ditzy blonde though. bint.

Purple Tentacle

It's funnier than the Vicar of Dibley, which makes it the second best sitcom of all time.

Hehehe, I get the feeling that Darrell fucking LOVES it, obvious sets and video-look.

Yet again this would be really really great in a post-Eastenders slot, and I guarantee that if it was you'd all be going on about how great it was.

Shame that 2DTV is shit though.....

TTT

I also like this, if anyone has series 2 episodes 1+2 let me know.

Jaffa The Cake

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"It's funnier than the Vicar of Dibley, which makes it the second best sitcom of all time.
I've been saying stuff like this all day. "Yes (the lecturer) doesn't know what he's talking about, and yes he's boring as shite, but by default he's funnier than the 3rd funniest sitcom"

butnut

I saw some of the first series - and I thought it was terrible. I can't remember anything about, or what happened. I just remember its astonishing un-funniness.