Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:40:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nicknames for Significant Others

Started by Mr. Analytical, April 26, 2007, 07:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analytical

I call my opera singer "Sheepie" as she has Amstell/sayer-style curly hair.

Any Shnuggle-wumps out there?

Evil Knevil

sausage

Only because when she says it with her accent it sounds like 'saw-say-jez', which quite frankly is adorable.

quadraspazzed

An ex used to call me Kevels. Often in public. Which I hated. Passionately.

ccab

I always steer clear of hypocorisms and call her by her first name even if she shortens it or has an established nickname - it stops her feeling too secure and avoids mushiness,  an instant killer as far as I'm concerned.

butnut

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I call my opera singer "Sheepie" as she has Amstell/sayer-style curly hair.

Jesus. That name will always make me think of a certain poster on here. In fact, I now have the image that you are actually going out with him, and get him to dress up as Brünnhilde  and belt out the immolation scene for your own sick, twisted reasons.

Lee Van Cleef

It's times like this I appreciate being single.

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "butnut"
Jesus. That name will always make me think of a certain poster on here. In fact, I now have the image that you are actually going out with him, and get him to dress up as Brünnhilde  and belt out the immolation scene for your own sick, twisted reasons.

Wasn't he quite a corpulent chap too?  lovely mental image.

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "Evil Knevil"
Only because when she says it with her accent it sounds like 'saw-say-jez', which quite frankly is adorable.

Mrs. Knevil is the dog from that's life and I claim my five euros.

duckorange

Evil Knevil

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"
Quote from: "Evil Knevil"

Mrs. Knevil is the dog from that's life and I claim my five euros.

Burn!
She's Korean. They have a problem with the r's and l's, the o's and u's and the g's ch's and j's.

butnut

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"Wasn't he quite a corpulent chap too?  lovely mental image.

I hope the past tense means you suspect he's slimmed these days! He's still very much with us!

Mr. Analytical

I hope the past tense means you suspect he's slimmed these days! He's still very much with us!

I meant it in the sense that he doesn't post as much as he used to.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw one of his posts so I assumed he was an ex-Verbwhore.

MissInformed

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I call my opera singer "Sheepie" as she has Amstell/sayer-style curly hair.
Oi! Stop that! You know very well he is spoken for and I have plenty sick twistedness to keep him busy for a good few years to come.

butnut

Quote from: "MissInformed"Oi! Stop that! You know very well he is spoken for and I have plenty sick twistedness to keep him busy for a good few years to come.

I'm sorry - I can't help where my brain takes me sometimes.

But have you ever called him "Sheepy" in real life (excluding meets of course), or lambyk1ns perhaps ?

gazzyk1ns

I was "involved" with a girl called Ange(la) for a while. Me and my mates had known her for years, and traditionally we called her things which rhymed with Ange; by far the most common two being Wange and Bange. However, we also called her anything else which rhymed with Ange whenever we felt like it, because as you can imagine, after years of doing it we didn't even think about it. This once resulted in me snappily shouting "Oi Flange, chuck me the opener!" at her, when her parents were present and aware that we were "involved". Almost belongs in the other thread, doesn't it...

MissInformed

Quote from: "butnut"But have you ever called him "Sheepy" in real life (excluding meets of course), or lambyk1ns perhaps ?
Umm...can I plead the Fifth on that? Actually, no I don't believe I have. Y'see, don't tell anyone, but he actually has a...well...name. And I knew him by that before I knew him as Sheepy, so no, the only time I call him Sheepy is when I am referring to him on here.

Don't call me on the plaits though...

Borboski

Sausagehead
Stupidhead
Monkeyman
Monkian
Sausagefeatures
Swinefeatures
Badlad
Littlebigman
Littleman
Little sausage

Hmm, this must stop.

The Duck Man

boki

Righty.  Unless I'm cheating on Righty with Lefty.

MissInformed

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I meant it in the sense that he doesn't post as much as he used to.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw one of his posts so I assumed he was an ex-Verbwhore.
Nope, he's here. He can often be found on the New Doctor Who thread, in Stereo Excursions, discussing in General Bullshit, bullshitting in General Discussions*, all over the shop really.

*Only joking love! What? Oh. (holds out hand, looks contrite).