Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:40:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Talented 'Whores

Started by Ciarán2, April 27, 2007, 02:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciarán2

Some of you 'whores are very impressive types. The talent that floats around on this board constantly astonishes me, so I think it's about time to give credit where it's due and have some kind of a big love-in. First, some evidence:

Sadness on Irish telly

Banana Woofwoof's award-losing blog - she wuz robbed.

Yeah - we see through your rabid pro-Eire agenda!

jutl and ApexJazz are astonishing writers.  mook's photography never ceases to impress me.

Agreed. mook has put up so many fantastic images, I never need to look for desktops.

Neville Chamberlain

Er, I can juggle 5 balls...

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "Jim"Er, I can juggle 5 balls...

I have five balls.

Neville Chamberlain

May I come and juggle them for you?

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "Jim"May I come and juggle them for you?

You'll have to buy me dinner first.

SetToStun

I think 79 pages of "post your own songs" points to there being a musician or two on here, the standard of writing is fucking good for a public forum, there are always some great ideas and creative threads floating around and, as has been noted, some seriously good photography. I'm not going to single people out, as I don't want to look all crawly-bum-lick, so it'll have to be a big group hug from me: *squeeeeeze*.

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I have five balls.

His underpants fit like a glove!

Eyethangyou

Dark Sky is brilliant at the piano and 'cello, and every so often he makes his own entirely wonderful little films, which he writes, directs, stars in, edits and scores. His compositions are all exquisite, his writing is funny, and he does a passable impression of the Wicked Witch of The West. He also has a great ass.

The Duck Man is literally and easily the most irritating person ever born, and probably some other talents as well.

The starter of this very thread can fire multiple ping-pong balls from his vagina with disconcerting accuracy, as well as being an accomplished harpist and cross-stitcher. Yes sir, that was quite an evening*

*May not have happened

SetToStun

Quote from: "swarfmonkey"
Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I have five balls.

His underpants fit like a glove!

Eyethangyou

I so do not want to ever see your hands.

chand

Speaking of musicians, a few weeks ago I paid actual cash money for a CD album released by a Whore on a proper label and everything. What's more, it's only one of the hippest labels on the planet, making me slightly jealous. His name is SJ Esau and his album came out earlier this year on the Anticon label, home to shitloads of my very favourite artists. Wasn't the guy's username on here Muel 2? Impressive, anyway.

[I should state that this is not a viral and I have no personal or professional association with the above beyond complimenting his tracks in the old post your chowns thread!]

Isn't butnut quite a talented chap, what with winning that Radio 3 composing thing a while back?  My mind might be skipping though.

Is this thread only open to the creative?

biniput

| once pissed my name in snow. Does that count?

ccab

The thread's a talentless rip-off of my own Greatest Ever VWs thread.

the midnight watch baboon

I can eat a Big Mac in two mouthfuls.

boki

This thread has made me realise how very little I actually digest about the world of CaB.

didgeripoo

Quote from: "chand"Speaking of musicians, a few weeks ago I paid actual cash money for a CD album released by a Whore on a proper label and everything. What's more, it's only one of the hippest labels on the planet, making me slightly jealous. His name is SJ Esau and his album came out earlier this year on the Anticon label, home to shitloads of my very favourite artists. Wasn't the guy's username on here Muel 2? Impressive, anyway.

[I should state that this is not a viral and I have no personal or professional association with the above beyond complimenting his tracks in the old post your chowns thread!]

Yeah, Mr Esau is a bit of a genius really. A lot more so than any of the self-proclaimed 'auteurs' that bob around in the choppy waters of the Bristol DIY music scene. And is disarmingly modest with it. He doens't post here much anymore - he's probably too busy!