Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 767
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:02:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Cho-Lites

Started by Part Chimp, April 30, 2007, 03:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Part Chimp

Here they come.

Three dead and that includes the gunman? You're going to have to do a bit better than that to inspire a full-blown interactive media frenzy in this day and age, love. I do hope you got your video mailed in on time. I expect there will be a few of these, with news reports spiraling in ever decreasing circles.

Pathetic thread, yes. But the idea popped in and you know how it is...

Santa's Boyfriend

Interesting thing a friend told me yesterday - that  Australia had a mass shooting similar to these.  But after banning the sale of automatic weapons to the public, there hasn't been another one - and that was twenty years ago.  Further research, he says, showed that these shootings in the US became a regular occurance soon after it became easy to buy automatic weapons.  I can't back this up with evidence, but it does sound plausable to me - the point being that if you have to stop and reload after each shot, it's rather hard to carry out a massacre.

(Plus if you're a deer hunter, surely it's more sporting if you've only got one shot?  I mean, hunting deer with an uzi with laser sighting can't be that hard.)