Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:07:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The sun is out, the norks are out, I've got the RFH - Part Deux

Started by Still Not George, May 01, 2007, 01:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godzilla Bankrolls

Quote from: "Zod"Remind me, this is all post-modern Sid-James type behaviour isn't it?

No, I genuinely hold strong opinions about female clothing.

duckorange

I drove in late to work today. How come all the women I passsed were all pushing pushchairs?

Excellent bottoms, one and all, mind.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: "Little Hoover"or even better is when, even though there's a few spaces available attractive lady chooses to sit next to you.

At which point you lean in a little too close and say "it's so nice of you to choose to sit next to me, that makes me feel special". They love that, the ladies.

Captain Crunch

Pahaha, I've just been down the park and seen a woman in her underwear.  Parkeepers were driving round very slowly.

buttgammon

Quote from: "Captain Crunch"Pahaha, I've just been down the park and seen a woman in her underwear.  Parkeepers were driving round very slowly.

Where is this park? Of course, that is for my friend - not me. I have plenty of semi-naked women in my house thank you very much, but my friend is a bit sad and lonely and pathetic and enjoys spying on bronzed beauties in the park or on the beach.

chumfatty

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Oh fuck off, ALL of you. I am stuck in my office.

Yeah but don't you look at naked ladies all day?? Ahh thats right your a girl, sign me up for my very own Chumfattys Operation Scars and weeping sores webcam, that'll fill the gap.

I have declined the chance to go drinking tonight, as I feel like shit (actually shitting through the eye of a needle) knowing full well that it will be chock full of young nubile students ignoring me a giving a look that says 'get back under that rock'. Maybe I shall stand close enough to them to give them the runs, that'll teach'em.

El Unicornio, mang

All the girls ever wear here is summer tops, shorts and flip-flops. I got more excited when I visited Newcastle in winter and saw girls covered up. Hot weather is the worst to look fashionable.

buttgammon

I don't like the fact that thigh-high boots and really tight jeans tend to go back inside the wardrobe at this time of year but some of the lovely flesh around makes up for it.

I'm starting to sound like a chauvinist butcher's shop now!

Toad in the Hole

Quote from: "buttgammon"I'm starting to sound like a chauvinist butcher's shop now!

I think that ceased to be a concern in this thread long ago!