Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:02:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Kate Moss Anger Catharsis

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, May 01, 2007, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tell a picture of her to fuck off. I found that it dissolved a lot of my anger instantly. It seems that declaring 'fuck off' whenever her fuck-up of an entity appears in any corner of the media is very helpful in reducing stress levels. Do this while enjoying a nice breath of cool fresh air, or perhaps treat yourself to an ice lolly.

Focus your attention:

Oh, fuck off.

Suttonpubcrawl

Shoulders?-Stomach!

To be honest, if I was presented with her and then right next to her, a rotting goats head....

...I'd chuck the goats head at her head and run off.

mook

To be honest she's never seemed annoying enough to warrant any real anger from me, and as she's gotten older, I find I actually quite fancy her.

Neville Chamberlain

Sadly I can't muster enough hatred for Kate Moss as I'm just so completely and utterly indifferent to her.

This works much better for me...

Punch Jim

Shoulders?-Stomach!

To be honest, that advert where she purrs, 'Get The Lahdahn Look', I just want to leave my body and join a team of seals to spend the rest of my life choking on fish mucus.

Mr. Analytical

She seems to have become a living god over the past few months.

Between people queuing for hours just to buy a shopping bag that she apens to own and now people fighting each other to the death over clothes personally approved by her PA it's getting a little bit scary.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What I liked best was the half-arsed effort the media made before letting her back in, the second the coke stuff died down. They may as well have said directly "We don't give a fuck if she takes cocaine- we're stinking rich on the back of her success."

"but what about the example she setting to vulnerable y.... Oh Lighten Up!"

Sorry if I'm not being particularly 'have a laqer and a packet of wanks' about this.

clareQuilty

Oooh, she's rather nice in that White Stripes video though. Most of the time though she's just one of those chicks that other chicks are like 'omg she's so pretty!!!' and you totally can't get it cause she has no tits or whatever.
Of course anyone who has anything to do with Pete Doherty is a silly goose in my book.

mrpants

I like Kate Moss - nothing wrong with her in my book.  She does looks like she's getting on a bit in the Burberry campaign though.

terminallyrelaxed

She had a certain je-ne-sais-quoi ages ago in the Helmut Newton era, but I think she's looked pretty ropey for the last five years. I genuinely can't see the fascination. Some people seem to think she's aged well but it seems the contrary to me, she's very slim still but just seems like a rather tired WAG. I also don't like her style of dress at all, the 'look', it just seems really unfriendly. I don't know what I mean by that, not unnapproachable, just, well, a bit bitchy. I don't hink girls who dress like her are helping themselves. Mind you, this is the age of bermuda shorts and heels and the resurgance of the puffball skirt, so maybe looking good isn't the goal any more.

duckorange

Oh, stand back you bunch of namby-pambies.

"Die in a fire, Moss"

No reason, just hate those bug-eyed sun glasses.

mrpants

Quote from: "duckorange"No reason, just hate those bug-eyed sun glasses.

A preserve of Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie et al, surely?

God, get your stick-thin-famous-for-nothing-I-still-would-though women right!!

lactating man nips

I've always thought she was very pretty. Is she not very nice in interviews and such?

Uncle TechTip

All sorts of sleb twats takes cocaine, so I suppose it was unfair to single her out. It's not a case of being 'let in' any more.

buttgammon

I guess she can be a right cow at times, but aesthetically...

Bloody hell! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Kate! Oh, you sexy fucking beast. You make me explode!

Sorry about that. I don't know what overcame me, but I have a sudden urge to get a box of Kleenex.

Pseudopath

I'm sorry, but I've honestly never understood the appeal of Kate Moss. It's nothing to do with her lifestyle or personality (although I can't remember ever hearing her speak when it wasn't an advert for something). It's purely an aesthetic distaste for this face:

It's just WRONG in so many ways. One minute it looks like a baby's face, then transforms into the fizzog of any random trackie-wearing teenager. What are those tiny eyes doing way up in her forehead? Why's her mouth on upside-down? Hasn't she heard of orthodontic braces?

I don't typically judge people on looks, but considering this woman's "job" and the seemingly-universal opinion that she's the pinnacle of beauty, I feel like summoning the meteors.

And don't get me started on her body...

What's that expression? Belsen-chic? I'm definitely with S?S! on this one. She can fuck-diddly-doodle-offski.

buttgammon

Please see the 'fanmail' thread. You may be able to tell her secretary all of that, but I doubt you would even get a standard "Thank you for your letter. Miss Moss has requested I tell you that the contents have been noted, now fuck off" thing.

Little Hoover

She's mildly pretty, but I pass better looking girls on the street everyday, and they usually have breasts as well, I'm not too fussed over breasts, but since she doesn't have much else going for her, it makes it especially noticeable. And considering her lifestyle is so loathsome, I think she is a bit of a cunt, so yes she can fuck off. Also the fact that that thing, Pete Doherty, is what I think it's called has been near her, that's just really off-putting.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yes, I tried to get that same opinion across to my sister that there is actually no striking quality about her at all. And her eyes are like gawping into the gaze of a basilisk.

I suppose the most annoying thing about her is how she's portrayed as the pinnacle of beauty, and both men and women are supposed to look up to her as such. She even seems to believe it herself.

I don't live in London, but if anyone passes her on the street can they give her a black eye and bellow "You've now got the London look" in her apology of a face? For me?