Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,497
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:50:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Yes, it's in ANOTHER drugs thread!

Started by Sam, May 03, 2007, 03:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

This time I want to talk about drug dealers. What have been your experiences with them, have you got any horror stories or anything funny to impart

The reason I ask is that I have just found the perfect drug dealer. He seems like a friendly chap and although I haden't met him he was happy to sort me out with a plentiful supply of weed. He sat in the main square of my uni openly dealing and said I could score of him whenever I wanted! It's just a shame that my time at Uni is drawing to a close and that I don't have much money. I wish I had discovered him a bit earlier. Oh well, probably a good thing. I remember the last time I had a ready supply from a constantly in supply dealer, back in Cornwall. Despite having no job I managed to rack up a 1,000 debt in just a few months.

Over to you.

Neville Chamberlain

Oh holyjesusmotherofmary

STOP TAKING DRUGS YOU HALFWIT!!!!!!

Captain Crunch

STOP STARTING NEW THREADS BEFORE FINISHING THE OLD ONES.

(er, if you don't mind of course)

What's in another drugs thread?  
Oh, sorry, I mean
WHAT'S IN ANOTHER DRUGS THREAD?

Milo

Drug dealer I used to visit would cook us all lasagne or similar and pass around free joints whilst listening to good music.

Sadly, he has now moved to Germany.

Sam

Quote from: "Jim"Oh holyjesusmotherofmary

STOP TAKING DRUGS YOU HALFWIT!!!!!!

Why? And why do I get picked on? Plenty of people recreatoonally use cannabis, not just the world over but especially in this forum. It's a valid topic and if you don't like it don't click on threads. I'm not doing any harm.

Marv Orange

LOLZ I SP33K 4BOUT DRUGGZZ ON INTERNET!!! ROLFLAMO

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "Sam"He seems like a friendly chap...

That's what people said about Harold Shipman and Hitler!!!!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI'm not doing any harm.

Unless that's specifically talking about all these thread startings, then Yes, you are.

actwithoutwords

Quote from: "Sam"I'm not doing any harm.
Have you not heard of passive drugs-thread inhalation though? No-one is safe.

hencole

I used to be a cannabis dealer back in my college days, not that there’s much money in it unless your growing. Almost all dealers I’ve ever known have been mates or mates of mates and by definition have been good people, like myself.
I used to know loads of funny stories about dealers, but I forgot them all by doing too many DRUGS!!! Let that be a warning to you young man.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "actwithoutwords"

Quite. I'm absolutely off my tits already just reading this thread.

Goldentony

QuoteI'm not doing any harm.

We'll see who's not doing any harm when you're GOOFED UP ON HEPBALLS AND STEALING PEOPLES VCR'S FOR MORE DRUGS!!

Neville Chamberlain

What about the long-term harm you're doing to yourself, eh? Eh??

Good god man, where's your self re-cocking-spect?!?

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "Goldentony"GOOFED UP ON HEPBALLS

Note to self: use this phrase more often in conversation.

Funcrusher

Quote from: "hencole"I used to be a cannabis dealer back in my college days, not that there’s much money in it unless your growing. Almost all dealers I’ve ever known have been mates or mates of mates and by definition have been good people, like myself.
I used to know loads of funny stories about dealers, but I forgot them all by doing too many DRUGS!!! Let that be a warning to you young man.

I'm actually quite interested in how the whole supply chain of drugs supply works. Was the product you were selling coming from a scary Mr Big operating out of some steel doored fortress, or was it all more ordinary and dull?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Sam"
The reason I ask is that I have just found the perfect drug dealer. He seems like a friendly chap and although I haden't met him he was happy to sort me out with a plentiful supply of weed. He sat in the main square of my uni openly dealing and said I could score of him whenever I wanted!

A drug dealer who's happy to deal drugs, eh? Perfect. What uni did you say you went to again?

QuoteIt's just a shame that my time at Uni is drawing to a close and that I don't have much money. I wish I had discovered him a bit earlier. Oh well, probably a good thing. I remember the last time I had a ready supply from a constantly in supply dealer, back in Cornwall. Despite having no job I managed to rack up a 1,000 debt in just a few months.

Surely it's a bad thing because the last time you got into debt you didn't have any money then either.

Space ghost

Quote from: "Sam"This time I want to talk about drug dealers. What have been your experiences with them, have you got any horror stories or anything funny to impart

The reason I ask is that I have just found the perfect drug dealer. He seems like a friendly chap and although I haden't met him he was happy to sort me out with a plentiful supply of weed. He sat in the main square of my uni openly dealing and said I could score of him whenever I wanted! It's just a shame that my time at Uni is drawing to a close and that I don't have much money. I wish I had discovered him a bit earlier. Oh well, probably a good thing. I remember the last time I had a ready supply from a constantly in supply dealer, back in Cornwall. Despite having no job I managed to rack up a 1,000 debt in just a few months.

Over to you.

I wouldn't worry to much about having not met him earlier. If he's openly dealing outside a Uni he's not going to be there for very long.

Also doesn't the fact that you easily and quickly racked up a debt of £1000 ring any alarm bells for you?

Funny drug dealing stories?

Here's one, three people involved in serious drug dealing, two of them end up kidnapping and torturing the other one. One ends up going to prison and dieing there. One of the others moves to Greenwich and the remaing one wears a bullet proof vest on a daily basis.

Space ghost

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Well look at it another way. All the drug dealers that failed at dealing drugs, moved to the Greenwich area and established the world's only museum of fans.

http://www.fan-museum.org/

If you've ever been in there, you'll be interested to hear that the curator and all the museum staff were formerly drug dealers.

Lu tze

Quote from: "actwithoutwords"

'Passive drugs-thread inhalation' is 400 times stronger these days. It's a fact!

I'll disregard how funny Sam's shock at a dealer allowing him to pick up off him whenever he wanted is since it's already been picked up on.

The big dealers are normally unpleasant folk, living as they do in constant fear of the police finding their warehouse. Those that grow on the side are just normal people. My dealer deals with both, and I think he's phasing out the first kind now, so he'll no longer be in fear of having his legs broken for not getting money together.

So yeah, drugs.

shite on a bike

Just popping in for some of that passive drug-thread inhalation as it'll be at least a month before I can get my hands on some LOVELY DRUGS again.

I used to buy weed off this huge scary looking African guy who was generally sound but when I gave him and his mates a lift up to Tescos (a frequent request this was) completely out of the blue they'd start asking me about my car and if I was selling it. Not a particularly great anecdote I suppose. They probably wanted to ensure I had the funds to be buying more drugs off them.

A grand debt on drugs? I suppose that's what university is all about.

*cueing up tedious anecdote about Aerosmith's heroin dealer telling them to slow down, ha ha fucking ha. Bunch of sweaty cock-rocking arsewits*

sock puppet

I JUST LOVE TAKING DRUGS to relieve my crippling stomach pains (they're lansoprazole since you ask)

hencole

Quote from: "Funcrusher"
Quote from: "hencole"I used to be a cannabis dealer back in my college days, not that there’s much money in it unless your growing. Almost all dealers I’ve ever known have been mates or mates of mates and by definition have been good people, like myself.

I'm actually quite interested in how the whole supply chain of drugs supply works. Was the product you were selling coming from a scary Mr Big operating out of some steel doored fortress, or was it all more ordinary and dull?

Usually the people I got it off I knew reasonably well, so no it was quite mundane and dull. Most of the chain involved middle class people living in a nice area. I never sold huge amounts, but of those I know that did one guy got screwed over when some unsavoury types raided his home and took all his gear one time. Basically as soon as you get too big the fact that it illegal means you become prey to criminals who can see you as an easy target, especially if your a middle class person who's mates aren't likely to be violent criminal types. You would get some kind of protection from those who were selling you the large amounts, afterall they want to protect their buisness, but of course those people are going to be more criminal in nature as well.

Basically by the nature of it being illegal the higher up you get the more you dodgy it gets and the more steel doors you would probably have to enter. Supply has now moved mainly to the Vietnemise factories, though I doubt many here buy direct from them that's where most skunk comes from these days. I know one Viet guy who has many houses under his control and he rakes in a loads of money. He doesn't know that I know what he really does as he's just a guy I play badmington with, and the last person I would expect to be involved in something like that as he's very a very quite unasuming type.

So yeah mainly boring gun free action.

Small Man Big Horse

One of my uni housemates started dealing half way through the first year, just cannabis at first, and it was fantastic, bar one five day period (which I remember all too well) we weren't out of stock for the entire three years I lived with him.

Most of the people he sold to were other students, most of whom were alright people, but it did get a bit frustrating in the third year when I was trying to study hard and people would be coming round all the time. Remember folks, you're drug dealer might pretend to be friendly, but all he really wants is you to give him the money and fuck off. Cute / desperate females aside, of course.

Beagle 2

I wish that was true. That's all drug buyers want to do. The times I've had to "come in for a smoke" (must I?) or spend time with people I'd really prefer not to just to be polite, just on the offchance that at some point I can buy some drugs and fuck off home with my drugs or some people I actually like.

"Get in mate, I'll give you a lift. Oh, just before I do I've just got to drop this off round Daz's, you'll love Daz man he's a nutter.... *thinks*' god I'm so cool, he must be loving this, probably the most exciting thing that's happened all week for him, I know, he looks like a really big Tupac fan......".

Sovereign

Yeah I've had a bit of that, when dealers try to hard to be matey with you. I think its because they like the low level of celebrity and danger involved in selling bags of weed and quite possibly think they're entitled to an crew of hangers on and sycophants because of it. Its much more polite to do your business and fuck off.

I've had some horrific experiences with drug dealers over the years, and for the most part its been 16-17 year old lads who've left school with no GCSE's, with reputations to build and hormones they can't control that causes the most bother. Above that most proper drug dealers are too paranoid to cause meaningless trouble. I'd tell of my experiences but I get the feeling looking at this thread I'd be flamed into the ground for doing so.

Space ghost

That's more your fault for hanging round people you don't like.