Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:18:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Movie Tie in Food

Started by Marv Orange, May 03, 2007, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marv Orange

The Spiderman Burger

This thread is inspired by the burger king spiderman 3 burger which was inspired by the spiderman 3 movie.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What do cobwebs taste of?

the midnight watch baboon

Goldentony

When Pokemon was atit's height over here i remember one of the cereal companies decided to bring out a Pokemon cereal which consisted of Honey Nut Loops (or whatever the non copyright term for them is) and Marshmallow pieces. I was really excited by this because i'd been hoping for shops to restock Lucky Charms for years, and now in ripped off childrens TV form, they were (sort fo) back.

I can't remember if they were worth the wait or hype, but i remember the marshmallows being very hard and dissapointing.

Another Burger King mention - when Wild Wild West was on at the cinemas they has this Will Smith themed burger to go with the film and you could win various prizes. I won a poster advertisign the film and i've still got it lying around somewhere It wasn't on the wall for very long.

Go With The Flow

I enjoyed the Space Jam themed McDonalds burger. Can't remember it all, but sure was nice.

asv

I always expected McDonalds when they put that outlet in at Anfield to market a Patrick Burger.