Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:55:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Does Sam take too many drugs?

Started by actwithoutwords, May 03, 2007, 03:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Sam take too many drugs?

Yes
23 (39%)
Of course
36 (61%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: May 03, 2007, 03:28:23 PM

actwithoutwords

EDIT: Shit Fuck Bollocks. I fucked up the punchline in that poll, and it doesn't appear to be editable.
Nothing to see here.

EDIT 2: Let it sink you bastard and let's all forget this ever happened.
Possibly by taking loads of drugggz etc.

wheatgod

I'd vote in your poll, but I'm too high (on drugs)!

hencole

He should take more and film himself live on a cam and post the link here. Only then do we get to vote on whether he's taking enough.

butnut

Quote from: "actwithoutwords"EDIT 2: Let it sink you bastard and let's all forget this ever happened.
Possibly by taking loads of drugggz etc.

I'm going to keep bumping this thread, so that it's always on the front page. Maybe the stress of it all will make you take loads of DRUGGEZ

gazzyk1ns

I'm trying to work out what the punchline was meant to be, am I missing something obvious? Was it meant to say "Off course" or something, as in, if Sam takes too many drugs he'll get chucked off his university course? Surely not, I'm reading too much into that, aren't I?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Perhaps one of the options was

Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaa....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudee.. Slow doooooooooowwwwwwn.

Uncle TechTip

actwithoutwords

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"I'm trying to work out what the punchline was meant to be, am I missing something obvious?
There was a third option, but I obviously forgot to click 'add option' after I typed it in. It wasn't really particularly funny anyway, but it's a salutory lesson in always clicking preview when you start a hilarious poll. If this sorry debacle hammers home that message, then at least the thread will have contributed something.

Sheldon Finklestein

Well, I just took some Beechams for my cold, so you can fully expect 20 pointless threads all about that in the near future. And occasionally I'll start one about a self-consciously highbrow subject just to show I'm not all about the drugz!!1!!1!

buttgammon

As a recreational user of painkillers and antihistemines, downhill with no need for capitals or punctuation unless capitals means capital cities in beautiful and atmospheric central european nations with fog and moisture and the cold air and gothic architecture and bridges and authors of strange and innovative early 20th century literature about existential crises and state oppression which would especially include the communists and fascists who raped and tormented and carved up these beautiful cities and tried to rid them of life and art and the zest which lies beneath the deadpan and almost slightly dour exterior but the nazis are deservedly dead and the same squares resound with culture and intrigue and even manchester which is the most continental of english cities looks like a new place with the decaying and mouldy relics of a worse age for mankind and the city itself demolished by a stroke of bad luck which turned out good as a quirk of history led to destruction which led to rebuilding which led to a restoration for a wonderful city of artisan and partisan pursuits for all of humanity and none of the past. There is an alcohol problem within social networks but the person I had sex with was someone great. WOOOHOOOO

Mister Six

I won't let this thread sink until I find out what the third option was supposed to be.

buttgammon

Quote from: "Mister Six"I won't let this thread sink until I find out what the third option was supposed to be.

It was definitely!

Baxter

ccab

The range of available options was as broad as was possible under the circumstances.

I hope Sam loses interest in drugs soon. Life is the best drug - and if you disagree, you're not taking it properly.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Life isn't a drug, it's a drink.

No it's not, and neither's my wife.

Take my mother-in-law for instance... go on, take her!

I don't know whether Sam takes too much drugs. But he ought to talk about normal things instead.

blue jammer

You know if you've taken too many, you go blind.

Oh wait, is that wanking too? maybes both...

rudi

Maybe DRUG takes too many SA ooh tea; smashing.

Mister Six

PS: My answer is "I don't think Sam takes any drugs at all. He just likes to talk big."

butnut

I want to know how Sam voted in the poll.

Mister Six

Neville Chamberlain

He probably used a special drugs trumpet.

weekender

Leave him alone, his brother's still dead.

This site is best viewed USING YOUR EYES.
(Mitch Benn)

Marvin

Quote from: "weekender"Leave him alone, his brother's still dead.

The rest of this thread is quite funny but seriously... fuck off.

Sam

Quote from: "hencole"He should take more and film himself live on a cam and post the link here. Only then do we get to vote on whether he's taking enough.

Bit quiet so turn it up:

Small Man Big Horse

Man, you so need to inhale more! If you take a deep drag of it, hold it in for as long as feels comfortable, and then exhale you'll find it has a much greater effect, and you won't be spending half as much on weed as you do.

Edit: I quite like the music-y videos you did by the way, but you really do need to lose the white trousers. No one gets away with looking good in white trousers.

Sam

Small Man Big Horse

Heh, that made me smile. I didn't know about the lungs thing, but the drag at about 1 minute 35 looked good to me!

Marv Orange

The videos fall in to the bad idea category.