Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:00:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does Sam take too many drugs?

Started by actwithoutwords, May 03, 2007, 03:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Sam take too many drugs?

Yes
23 (39%)
Of course
36 (61%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: May 03, 2007, 03:28:23 PM

clareQuilty

Sam, have you thought that maybe all this drugs business is maybe down to being depressed and self medicating? You don't seem like a very happy person.

This isn't meant to be snide or anything, I just know from experience that weed is very good at making your unhappiness a bit warmer and fuzzy in the short term.

Maybe knock it on the head for a bit?

Sam

I'm fine. Very happy. Not depressed at all.

chocky909

God, that video is painful. Watching someone smoke so amateurishly is torturous. No offence to Sam, he seems like a nice guy and I will always have a place in my heart for marjuana but please...

...INHALE DEEPLY AND HOLD IT THERE FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN! WHEN YOU DRINK DO YOU POUR HALF OF IT ON THE FLOOR?

Apart from saving a vast amount of money and getting yourself to another level of 'high', you won't look so much like a 13 year old girl smoking her second packet of cigarettes.

Oh and if you want to practice rolling, just get a packet of Rizlas and just keep making them but without the blow, then rip it apart and reuse the baccy each time. You can punctuate this with an occasional real one which will help you figure it out in no time at all.

Good luck.

EDIT

After watching the second video I now feel stupid but will leave my post unaltered as it is good advice to any non professional smokers.

Sorry Sam, you clearly have a great technique. Maybe you should give your lungs a rest and just eat it. Save money and get a different kind of high.

Sam

actwithoutwords

Odd as this may seem at the moment, we are clearly watching innovation in practice here people. Putting on my futurologist cap for a moment, I'm going to predict that by the year 2010 CaB will consist entirely of 'whores replying to each other in youtube videos. And by the year 2020 90% of all verbal communication between human beings will be conducted through the medium of youtube (while smoking druggz).

Edit: great tune in that last one Sam.

chocky909

Quote from: "Sam"My reply:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B0mMcsbywY

Rub it in why don't you. Honestly though, you didn't need to do it again. Now when you die of lung cancer I'll feel partly responsible.

thugler

this is the lamest thing ever.
Especially the 'I'm so cool' looks away from camera.

chocky909