Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:12:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have I broken my foot?

Started by Cack Hen, May 04, 2007, 02:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cack Hen

Well, the answer is no. But I'm thinking I could have a slight fracture or something. Yesterday when I woke up my foot wouldn't go in a certain direction due to pain, but I could walk on it without any problems, then during the night last night I kept waking up because it was agony. Just moving it at all hurts, and standing on it really hurts, but it is possible to walk on it. Just with a fair bit of pain.

It doesn't look swollen and there's no bruise, so I dunno. I'm just resting it, and hoping I can seek medical advice from people on the Internet to avoid going to the hospital.

Pseudopath

Sounds like a sprain to me. It'll probably hurt for about 3 days then sort itself out, but if it starts swelling up or changing colour, get it checked out.

They don't call me Dr. Hilary Jones for nothing (I usually have to bribe them first).

Neville Chamberlain

Sounds like a sprain to me. It'll probably hurt for about 3 days then sort itself out, but if it starts swelling up or changing colour, get it checked out.

They don't call me Dr. Chris Steele for nothing (I usually have to check their breasts/testicles for lumps live on TV first).

Cack Hen

You're gonna be just fine!

Yeah, that'll do for me.

Neville Chamberlain

You're gonna be just fine (now can I fondle your testicles, please?)

Uncle TechTip

Is this one of those joke threads? Have I broken my foot? Should I take the drucks?

Cack Hen

No, I really have spraned/fractured/whatever my foot. I NEED MY FOOT TO WALK, IT'S IMPORTANT, OKAY.

Captain Crunch

Quote from: "Cack Hen"It doesn't look swollen and there's no bruise, so I dunno. I'm just resting it, and hoping I can seek medical advice from people on the Internet to avoid going to the hospital.

Have you tried calling NHS Direct?  They are very helpful.

NHS Direct - 0845 4647

actwithoutwords

you're going to be just fine. would you like some morphine?

Cack Hen

Quote from: "Captain Crunch"
Quote from: "Cack Hen"It doesn't look swollen and there's no bruise, so I dunno. I'm just resting it, and hoping I can seek medical advice from people on the Internet to avoid going to the hospital.

Have you tried calling NHS Direct?  They are very helpful.

NHS Direct - 0845 4647

Cheers I'll ring them if it's not better by tomorrow.

Even though our biggest hit was a cover version, I still maintain we were a serious band.  

...Painkillers and rest?  

...Something about Druids.