Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:58:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Interview with the person below you

Started by Baxter, May 05, 2007, 09:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baxter

Same as before because we all seemed to enjoy it:

This game is simple. It's kind of a spin off of the word game. Just respond to the question posted then post your own question.

I'll start off with something simple:

What is the last piece of music you listened to?

BJB

Fatboy slim: praise you

Would you rather be burned to death or frozen?

Fry

Burned.

What would you rather be, Blind or Deaf?

buttgammon

Deaf, because I like to be able to see the world around me.

What's the last book you read?

BJB

The Palin diaries.

Would you lick a horses bollucks for  50 million pounds?

Neil

Quote from: "BJB"Would you lick a horses bollucks for  50 million pounds?

Horses don't have bullocks, that's cattle.  I would though.

Have you ever had dealings with the occult?

Beck

I once listened to the Jonestown Massacre tape but it was a bit horrible so I turned it off.

What's your favourite..I dunno..Brigitte Bardot song?

Sivead

Contact.

whats the worst  thing you've smelt?

buttgammon

My own farts.

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Some Andy Warhol film called Heat that was on ITV 3 a few months ago. I film about some supposed film star with long hair trying to get it on with his fat, haggard land lady, some deranged young woman (played by Andrea Feldman who then went on to do the world of acting a favour by killing herself) and also her supposed MILF mother. Que lots of crap acting, made up dialogue and a few tits here and there. It was quite brilliantly awful.

How often do you commit the sinful act of self love per week?

Vaguely Phallic

2.5 (sometimes I just can't muster the passion to finish myself off).

Have you ever had your mobile nicked, and if so, tell us the adventure you went through to get it back. If not, you're entitled to reveal your feelings on your favourite sweet.

thewomb

Yes. It was taken from near my unconscious body at Glastonbury. We instinctively blamed Scallies, and sure enough, my next itemised bill listed lots of calls to Birkenhead on that day.

What song do you wish everyone had heard?

mook

Amos Moses by Jerry Reed.

What was the last crime you committed?

Artemis

Fraud. I doctored a bank statement in photoshop to make it look like I was worse off then I actually was for a university hardship fund application. It was declined, but the decision wasn't related to that.

If you could go back in time by ten years and sit yourself down, what advise would you give yourself?

explodingvinyl

Quote from: "Artemis"

If you could go back in time by ten years and sit yourself down, what advise would you give yourself?
Don't go out with Pete, no matter how much older and 'cooler' he is. You will waste far too much time at his crappy gigs and be humiliated by him on a regular basis.

You're alone in your house/flat for an entire weekend and you can't leave. What do you spend your time doing?

Don't bother worrying about anything at school and just have a good time, it's all completely useless anyway. And once you've ditched music college, don't waste time trying to get your music together otherwise you'll find yourself at 22 years old in 2007 a long way from where you thought you'd be and only just picking up the pieces.

On a similar tack, what's your deepest regret?

explodingvinyl

Hornet

Quote from: "DevlinC"Don't bother worrying about anything at school and just have a good time, it's all completely useless anyway. And once you've ditched music college, don't waste time trying to get your music together otherwise you'll find yourself at 22 years old in 2007 a long way from where you thought you'd be and only just picking up the pieces.

On a similar tack, what's your deepest regret?

Getting married at 22

Have you ever paid for sex?

Labian Quest

Nope.

Do you do unto others as you would like to be done by?

daisy11

Quote from: "Labian Quest"Nope.

Do you do unto others as you would like to be done by?

Yes, especially sexually.

If you had to change one part of your personality, or physical appearance, what would it be?

the midnight watch baboon

I would get a big Hollywood smile.

Have you ever been out drinking on your own?

buttgammon

No, but I've been drunk completely alone and it's actually quite fun. I was pissed enough to imagine I was with someone!

What is the happiest moment of your life?

Sam

Smoking a sheesha and spliffs with my three best mates in the world, all soul mates, all bonding over weed and conversation. A perfect tear of joy did cascade solemnly down my rosy face, as in a melancholy garden.

What is your favourite film?

clareQuilty

Sunset Boulevard.

When was the last time you shit your pants/wet the bed?

Cack Hen

Last time I shat myself I was 8. I did it while not quite reaching the toilets at school in time, and while trying to dispose of it it spilt all over the floor, causing about 30 kids from my class to crowd around the toilet. After some sobbing I had to walk out past the silent crowd. I must have wet the bed too far before that to remember.

Blonde or brunette?

surreal

Quote from: "Cack Hen"Blonde or brunette?

brunette, had nothing but grief with blondes....

What would you like your last words to be?

mook

Thanks for the steak and blow job Uma.

When was the last time you made someone cry?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "surreal"

What would you like your last words to be?

I dunno, I'd probably be sleeping, not screaming like my passengers!!! Gedditt?LOL

How many partners have you successfully conquered in the sexual arena?

bollocks, too slow.

Baxter

When was the last time you made someone cry?

When I told my ex-girlfriend that I didn't feel the same way for her anymore felt awful about it at the time but we're all happy again now and I feel bad on occasion but there's no regrets in my mind.

Where is the last scar you received and what caused it?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

A cut on my right eyebrow that I got when I fell over drunk sometime last christmas.

I'll ask my last one again.

How many partners have you successfully conquered in the sexual arena?