Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,472
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:23:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Interview with the person below you

Started by Baxter, May 05, 2007, 09:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beck

One, including myself.

How many partners have you successfully conquered in the sexual arena?

Edit: This was my actual question - carry on the thread, quick!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

The ones that know about it - 3 people.

rudi

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"The ones that know about it - 3 people.

And your question...?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Ah yes, good point.

What's the biggest debt you ever had and have you paid it off yet?

Small Man Big Horse

Seven grand to the student loans company, and I've managed to avoid paying it back so far, despite at times earning much more than the amount they want you to start paying it back at. Ah, the joys of freelance work.

Have you ever silenced a room with a comment you've made?

Baxter

I once made a joke about abortionists and ferrets that silenced a small party.

Why can't we have remotely hosted avatars again?

surreal

Quote from: "Baxter"Why can't we have remotely hosted avatars again?

because Neil says so, natch....

What is the biggest lie you've ever told

mook

When I was seventeen I told the girl I was going out with I had been abused as a child as a ruse to get her into bed for a sympathy shag. It worked, I still feel ashamed about it to this day.

What is the one thing you would say you are good at?

BJB

Knowledge i'd say. Knowledge of my best subjects anyway.

What program scared you as a child?

Lady Beaner

The Incredible Hulk. I have a very vivid image of being crouched behind my dad's back as a 4 year old and peeking over his shoulder to see Bruce Bannerman's eyes turning green, before I started crying.

What is your most disgusting habit?

buttgammon

Picking my nose and eating the snot!

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

rudi

Impaling myself on a branch and losing lots of my precious blood.

Who would you like to die next?

Lord of divs

Jamie Oliver.

What is your favourite cheese based snack?

non capisco

Grilled feta with olives in foccacia

Have you a recurring dream and if so what does it involve?

ccbaxter

My teeth falling out, in Euston mainline railway station.

When, and why, did you last lose your temper to the uncomfortable offence/alarm/embarrassment of those around you?

actwithoutwords

Last Saturday night, someone who I hadn't met before was goading me about the idealism inherent in my choice of career, and also kept going on about how much better the US third level education system is. I unfortunately allowed myself to rise to the bait, as in amongst the ludicruous bullshit, he occasionally blundered into a nerve.

Why are you such a twat?

Lord of divs

Because I have yet to figure out what to do with my life, I am a lazy man that needs to do something interesting other than sitting around in his pants and eating peanuts, whilst scoffing at the world.  Plus I smell an d my shower needs cleaning.

Where is the best place in London to observe the Twat in its natural environment and why?   (and no my flat is not a exceptable answer)

quadraspazzed

Can't speak for London, but in Dublin the answer is "in the business block in University College Dublin". I think that's the greatest amount of concentrated twattishness in the country (outside of a Fianna Fail, Fine Gael or Progressive Democrat Ard Fheis [AGM]).

What was the last protest demonstration you were at? (If any).

Shamefully, I've never actually been to a real one, although I did briefly earn the nickname 'Saddam' at school when I suggested that most people on the anti-Iraq protests didn't actually have any morals, and just wanted the time off work.

What's your deepest secret?

I would never share my deepest secret on a forum!  A non-deep secret is that I used to eat my scabs when I was a child.  Yum.

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done in the name of love?

buttgammon

Uh oh! I once pretended to be a goth while still trying to retain some credibility via a cheap box of Belgian choclates. It didn't work!

When did you last cry?

Earlier today.

Because I'm bored...

If you could spend a whole day with a poster on CaB, which one would it be?

(a day spent kicking their head in is permissable, although not encouraged)

Lord of divs

Claude the Lion Tamer.  He is my best friend and a very good drinking buddy.  

What is your greatest achievement whilst being pissed?

squinky

Does 'successfully demolishing at least one friendship' count?

What is the nearest book to hand right now?

buttgammon

'Loveless' by Mike McGonigal. It's a book about the My Bloody Valentine album of the same name, from the excellent 33 1/3 series.

What's the last thing you bought?

duckorange

David Attenborough - Life on Air, charity shop purchase

Are you happy in your job?

Sam

My job is the best job I could possibily have. It's fun, educational, rewarding and challenging.

When did you last have sex?

Small Man Big Horse

Just after the new year. I would be sobbing uncontrollably usually, but it was about a week later that I broke the leg.

Just to make myself feel better - What's the longest time you've gone without sex (discounting the time before you had sex for the first time)?

mook

Five weeks, it was when I used to work abroad and only came home once a month or so.

What has been your most stupid, but expensive purchase?

buntyman

£400 on a John K limited edition cel on ebay was a bit extravagant for someone in my sorry financial state. None of my friends or family were remotely impressed by it and it is always brought up whenever i complain of being skint.

What was the most you've ever laughed at your own joke (that only you found funny)?