Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:01:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How common is consensual incest?

Started by Mr. Analytical, May 05, 2007, 11:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chand

Quote from: "Larry David"One guy at my secondary school unashamedly admitted to fancying his sister. She was pretty good looking, to be fair.

A guy at my school used to promise people he'd be able to get us photos of his sister in the bath, because pretty much every boy in school fancied her. He never made good on the photos though, the cunt. He did seem to enjoy a somewhat close relationship with her. They were French, so maybe that's why. I like the way they think.

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "Cack Hen"I quite fancy one of my cousins, and I think I would should the opportunity arise. Is that such a bad thing? It doesn't seem that bad.

I think having a relationship with a cousin might be a bit weird but I think sex is quite acceptable.  In fact, I can imagine having similar-aged cousins to be a positive boon when it comes to teenaged confidence building and experimentation.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I don't think cousins are too bad as long as you haven't been very close growing up. I mean I hardly ever see my two cousins so I might be up for that apart from the whole them being male thing. It's when things start getting a bit Hotel New Hampshire that you have to be worried.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "The Duck Man"Gaz, you'll be pleased to know that the (now FA level) Ipswich Town article says:
[Surprisingly accurate and pleasing Wikipedia stuff]

Wow, cheers for that, I'm genuinely shocked! Last time I looked at it someone who was quite clearly a massive armchair supporter had deleted my huge paragraph about the evolution of the nickname and replaced it with something curt which might as well have been "ACTUALLY I heard the phrase mentioned in the seventies, ACTUALLY". I didn't know its origins were at an away game either, as I've only been to a handful, that's very interesting. There was a brief period in the late 90s/early 00s where someone thought it would be a good idea to sing 'The Blue Flag' as our own, which resulted in everyone else singing "We only si-iing Chelsea songs" along to the same tune for a few games.

Marvin

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"Just call me Dr. Poirot Columbo Ironside Creek III

I like your logic but sadly neither Matthew or Samuel wanted to sleep with me.