Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:34:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Apparantly we're all twats

Started by chocky909, May 07, 2007, 04:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

< See (this may have gone by now)

Beagle 2

It has. I think. What do you mean?

chocky909

Hmm, gone already. That was odd. Neil? Was that you? Or an outside element?

It basically said WHAT A TWAT! under everybody's username. Like this.

chocky909
WHAT A TWAT!

butnut

Neil

Ha sorry, I forgot to set it as a special rank.  I was aiming at this little bollock.  He really is scum.

(I'm still trying to think of one for weekender.)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Am I supposed to be nice to someone I don't like?

Ciarán2

"It says here you're a twat. You twat!" (Armando Iannucci)

chocky909

I am literally rolling on the floor, laughing my 'ass' off!

clareQuilty

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: "Neil"

Twatus Maximus

Ciarán2

Quote from: "ziggy starbucks"
Quote from: "Neil"

Twatus Maximus

"He was the biggest twat..." (Armando Iannucci)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's a good job this forum has a tough stance on bullying.

ziggy starbucks

Ciarán2

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"It's a good job this forum has a tough stance on bullying.

I'm being light-hearted Shoulders. ;-)

easytarget

"Staff Writer: Ironic Review"

No, ahhh, racism is goooood not like what you thought.

ziggy starbucks

there is no God to see what we are doing (nearly armando iannucci)

hornshang

clareQuilty

I for one would like to hear what PC Strawberry Yoplait has to say on the matter.

chocky909

I warned you didn't I? First it was automatically correcting peoples' spelling. Now this. I tells ya, he'll be renaming 'The Old Post's Home' 'The Gas Chamber' and sending unwanted threads (and members) there and removing any trace of their time here. Thin end of the wedge VWs.

Mr. Analytical

What has Shoulders done now?

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"What has Shoulders done now?

Neil's post on the prior page

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not you, Ciaran.  I'm confused as to how this version of bullying is OK but my comments at Sam are not.

Catalogue Trousers

Shoulders?-Stomach! wrote:

QuoteAm I supposed to be nice to someone I don't like?

No...but when the said person is basically harmless, you could always just ignore them. Unless he starts going on about how he hates Pakis or something.

Marvin

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"Not you, Ciaran.  I'm confused as to how this version of bullying is OK but my comments at Sam are not.

Because you're being called a twat for making comments like that in the first place.

Likewise calling weekender an unfunny cunt would be quite justified on recent form, partly for the hilarious ironies but mainly for the 'haha he had a family member die!' type comments.

sproggy

Pfft!...  Looks like you've fucked up yet again Jack.

So much Pathos, it's not natural.

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "aaaaaaaaaargh!"

No, sorry I still don't see it.

EFB

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"
Quote from: "aaaaaaaaaargh!"

No, sorry I still don't see it.

Neil points at this post.

There must be more going on than just that post - my advice is to leave well alone.

Good night.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteBecause you're being called a twat for making comments like that in the first place

I still think I wasn't nasty about it, I was being absolutely honest in what I think about Sam. In the context of the thread I'm not bullying him, taunting him or engaging in unpleasantness with any other people about him.

edit- Having read what Dark Sky said about him in that other topic with his room, this is quite crazy really.

Vaguely Phallic

My mum always said:

Quote from: "Vaguely Phallic's mum always"When you say something negative about someone, always say something positive as well.

(Just to clarify - I think she meant say something positive about them, not simply "Your posts are shit and I hope you leave this forum, but on the bright side I've got a beautiful girlfriend and I just won The Annual Award For Outstanding Acheivement In The Field Of Insightful Posts".) But even then that would cancel out the negative, leaving things at 0, wouldn't it. Hmm. She also said:

Quote from: "Vaguely Phallic's mum also"f you've got nothing nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all.

So perhaps we should just forget my my mum's pearls of wisdom.

Edit: actually I believe I'm mixing my mum up with Norman Wisdom. Wouldn't be the first time, believe me!!!