Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:43:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Has Jordan shagged Becks ?

Started by me, February 04, 2004, 11:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

Sorry if this has been mentioned in the "celebrity" thread, but I couldnt be arsed to trawl through many pages to check.
Well, has she or hasn't she ? It is alledged that in her new book she claims to have had a fling with the said man. He of cousre, not wanting to incurr the wrath of his stick insect wife, he has denied it, and supposedely has his lawyers on the case. Two things, firstly, will she get in trouble for stating this claim in her book and secondly and I suppose ultimately how could/would this be proved one way or another ?

Krang

jordan n peter to win!!! jordan is so fiiiit!! i love wayne!! xx

smoker

Quote from: "me"how could/would this be proved one way or another ?

probably with a slurry pump and a very large bucket, followed by some forensic testing

MojoJojo

I'm waiting for the next issue of Nuts to find out.

king mob

I thought it was Frank Lampard she shagged or is she just working her way through the Premiership?

random

soooo obviously happened.  for starters - vicky beckham has taken every opportunity possible to have a pop at jordan for the past couple of years.  she knows summats up.
second - of course he did.  the man spends every night with that frigid stick insect wasp woman.  jordans warm and curvy.
third - she said "let him sue", methinks jordan has  some evidence.  shes not stupid you know, she'll have it on tape.  

the question is not - did they shag?
the question is - why go back to that miserable excuse for a wife afterwards?

fair enough, jordans only obvious talent is her body, but that scores several billion more points than anything 'posh' has to offer.

king mob

Both are dreadful looking women, Beckham has fine looking Spanish women to practise his free kicks with.

Still Not George

Hmmm.

Jordan's Body: Fake and unappealing.
Madam Beckham's Musical Career: Fake and unappealing.
This thread: Just plain unappealing.

Pinball

LOL!!!!!!!!!:HhhHJGHlg1111111111111111111

Fuck's sake.

I'm a Radio 4 man myself.

mook

Quote from: "Pinball"LOL!!!!!!!!!:HhhHJGHlg1111111111111111111

Fuck's sake.

I'm a Radio 4 man myself.

Radio 4, fucking place is full of poofy meeja types, christ alive you'll be asking fellow whores to tell you how big their winkies are if you keep listening to that rubbish.

Pinball

I have a single-source unconfirmed report that mook's plonker resembles a prune ;-)