Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:23:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Reasons why you're going to Hell

Started by duckorange, May 08, 2007, 03:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "smallmanbighorse"The only reason it was anal sex was that we didn't have any condoms and so she suggested we do it that way too.

Out of curiosity, what did you use for lube? It seems odd that you had anal sex for practicality when anal sex is often inherently impractical. It also seems odd you would have lube to hand but not condoms. Unless of course you used, ahem, natural lubrication.

Sorry but this comment looks hilarious alongside your 'location' comment.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: "chocky909"
Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "smallmanbighorse"The only reason it was anal sex was that we didn't have any condoms and so she suggested we do it that way too.

Out of curiosity, what did you use for lube? It seems odd that you had anal sex for practicality when anal sex is often inherently impractical. It also seems odd you would have lube to hand but not condoms. Unless of course you used, ahem, natural lubrication.

Sorry but this comment looks hilarious alongside your 'location' comment.
Yours is quite fitting too Chocky. Erm, anyway, we didn't use anything, but she did ask me to stop after about two minutes after she found it too painful. Dagnammit. I really shouldn't be going in to this much detail about something I'm horribly ashamed about. Er, moving on, I did once stop a guy from having his tent set on fire at Reading festival...That should at least cut my sentence in purgatory down at least a few centuries surely?

Sam

Quote from: "chocky909"Sorry but this comment looks hilarious alongside your 'location' comment.

Heh, that's actually pretty funny. I agree.

Quote from: "smallmanbighorse"Erm, anyway, we didn't use anything, but she did ask me to stop after about two minutes after she found it too painful.

No lube at all? Ouch! I wouldn't have even thought that was possible. If it had been me I would have liberally applied saliva and lady juices. Anyway, sorry, I've lowered the tone somewhat and you did want to drop the subject. I'll butt out. (eyethangew)

mothman

It certainly is possible without lube, I've done it, but granted after having been in one or the other entrances first. Er.

Um, anyway, I guess the worst thing I've done is seduce an ex when she came round to tell me she had a new boyfriend. There's always the chance she wanted it to happen, but I think her need to tell me personally was genuinely to let me down gently - this despite me dumping her - rather than an attempt to make me jealous. Anyway, they're married now. Even more amusing, they first got together a few weeks before their Finals, and he went from being a First-level student to getting a Third.

Oh, and I did back out of my driveway in a Land Rover, and into the side of a car parked across the road, then drive off. And got away with it. Whoever's car it was, they were only visiting the people across the road and obviously left without noticing, making it difficult to see the damage and prove it happened there. I rationalise this because I suspect the people across the road's daughter ran over our kitten and only told us they'd seen her lying in the road, dead.

glitch

Took part in a plan that resulted in a housemate being implanted with a pet ID microchip.

And to think I'm against ID cards too, tsk.

Oscar

Tell us the story! Tell us the story!

clareQuilty

She wanders naked into her boyfriends mates bed, suggests anal sex, and then tells you to stop after two minutes?
I'm presuming you'd had nothing going on before this incident?

That's barely cheating in my books, she was probably mentally ill or something. You were doing your mate a favour.

Did he ever find out? If so, what did he do?

captain Grimes

At the age of thirteen i was a sunday school teacher. while teaching the children about jesus and that my assistant and another friend removed a crate of beer from the community center the church was held in.

So stealing whilst teaching a sunday school class was my move towards him down there i think he will great me with open arms.