Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,308
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:07:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Where do you live and when will you be out?

Started by The Plaque Goblin, May 13, 2007, 08:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Plaque Goblin

I think it is important to know these things.

Sam

It's shit threads like this that make Neil want to jack it all in.

chocky909

You're one to talk Sam. (only joking)

Seriously though, I don't get it.

I live in Peckham and I'll be out when I go to work. Are you the policeman from Home Alone?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Are you starting a career in burglary, Plaque Goblin?

Fielding

Is this an abstract way of asking if we have a frappr map or whatever it's called?

Artemis

Quote from: "Sam"It's shit threads like this that make Neil want to jack it all in.
No offence, but I assume this was knowingly ironic.

Sam

Quote from: "chocky909"You're one to talk Sam.

Actually that's quite true. *hangs head in shame*

Sam

Quote from: "Artemis"
Quote from: "Sam"It's shit threads like this that make Neil want to jack it all in.
No offence, but I assume this was knowingly ironic.

Yeah but at least my shit threads were more than one sentence long and generated some discussion (albeit discussion consisting of ridicule and derision).

chocky909

It's a teaser thread. They're all the rage nowadays. Goblin'll come along soon and put us out of our misery.

clareQuilty

actwithoutwords

Erm. This is surely just a twist of expectations gag gently taking the piss out of the amount of personal information threads that have been on here recently? And a not altogether unfunny one at that.

squinky

I live on the fourth floor of my building. Even if I left all my doors unlocked, I think that anyone prepared to climb all those stairs has EARNED the right to my shitty overheated laptop and unimpressive DVD collection.

clareQuilty

I thought it might be to do with prison. I'll be out in seven years if I can keep from raping anyone.
I MAKE NO PROMISES.

chocky909

Quote from: "actwithoutwords"Erm. This is surely just a twist of expectations gag gently taking the piss out of the amount of personal information threads that have been on here recently? And a not altogether unfunny one at that.

By jingo I think you might be right! As a reward I will list all my closest friends, past and present:

Sinead
Carmelita
Garry
Paul
Lee B
Jane
Marty
Lee G
Rachael