Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:01:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blood Chorus! - (The Reverse Ebortion)

Started by dekionplexis, March 29, 2004, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekionplexis

The blood chours, is a piece of music, like a walrus.
The rhymes, contained within, are metaphorical mimes.
The funk and soul and bass, like space, incase...
ya wondering....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
YA!

Right about now, the fuck soul bruvva,
Check it out now, the funk soul bruvva.

Fight boy slim is fucking in heaven.
Fucking, and fucking, and fucking in heaven.

Playing:
Birth Of A God - Taken from the Final Fantasy VII OST.
(Download it........NOW!)

(while ya still can)
:O)

The music seems to coming out monitor, like waves, waves of the sea, and waves of time and space. Very curious.
The Sun does not exist, it is merely light refracting off of Venus.
Oh yes, and the Moon-landings are indeed fake.
CLUE: Check 1) the temperature of the 'Sun', 2) Check the time they 'landed' 3) Compare both with position of the moon at 'time' of 'landing'.

We have never landed on the Moon, why?
Because of what N.A.S.A found, when they first tried in 1958.
Or, what found them.
Scared? You should be, if you only knew.
I only half-know, my friend works for the M.O.D, nice guy, I dated his sister, when I was 17, ans she was 19, woah, should've seen the fucking jugs on her.

Aren't tits great.......yes.

I like Japnanese girls, mid-twenties, with long legs, jet-black hair, and juicy firm tits. Yum.

'Can't get enough of your sunshine, can't get enough of your loooooove'
- Happy Mondays - Sunshine And Love

Prince - Gett Off

Prince - You Got The Look
@If lovers could, let's get to revin'@

C O M I N G  S O O N
'With Jacob And I'
    The Comic

(Get ready, and remember I told ya so)

Just been watching 'blacksonblondes' compilation I d/l
Off to jerk off...
>

dekionplexis

C O L D  S M O K E

'Hits from the bbbbbbbbbbboooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg'

....I love you, Mary Jane.

......see the smoooookeeeeee....
So,

See the smoke that I toke, it aint no joke,
Cuz when I smoke that shit, yall better split,
Like Dip,
N Doritos,
Like the grass in ma lawn, so greeeen
Yanawaimean?
Yanawaimean?
Yanawaimean?
Yanawaimean?
Yanawaimean?

Cold smoke.

Cold Smoke.

So many pretty melodies in my eyes,
Take a trip, n come n see my skies.
So many dawns in my nose,
My heart is red like a rose.
So many flames in my eclipse,
So sway like the waves of ships.

SWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

Savvy?

Uploaded And Downtrodden - Part 1

In Mexico, they really don't care. Many bodies I have seen in the local water supply, I boil mine. Yesterday a helicopter crashed into the church, as the blades spun, and gravity had it's way with the monstrosity, they decapitated the head of Chrst, which spun at a most perculiar angle as did the blades which spun off and split a child in half, right down the middle. Split him. Like a fucking melon. I did laugh.
The music here is constant, and soothing. I have been a heroin addict for fifteen years, I look good for my age, people say I could pass for 50, bastards! I'm 38. I do dye my hair though, it looks better with my newly tanned skin. Very fine if I do say so myself. I'd do me.
 I do miss Britain sometimes, but, you know, things are better here, oh yes. Business, is boosting, we're gonna clear 50K easy this month. Subscriptions are Up! I use the local children, I tempt them with handfuls of home grown marijuana, it's like Frosties to the little beggars. As they're high, I pull down their drawers and make them get off with one another, they're only about ten, but they really fucking go for it.  When the bodies are warm, I apply myself....

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

(Take me away from here, it's cold and my spine is talking to me, it's saying, 'JibberJibberJibberJibberJibberJibberJibberJibberJibber..')

Coke is calling...

dekionplexis

I am being raped by an angel.
It has wings with fire from the Sun, behind.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ash And Smoke

Being two silver-haired ninja's, travelling through Old Oedo to meet once again with Master Chi. Time was shifting again, it would not be long until The Old World intruded once again into The Inner Circles.
The grass was tall and green like the colours of anime. The Suns on their back, Ash and Smoke rode towards rhe Eastern Arc. Their steeds, Sun and Fire, glistened in the sunslight, auburn brown and beautiful. Stars of light reflected and spun from the hilts of their Blades, blue-silver-steel, indestructable.

Meanwhile in Eastern Cy, inhabitants of the Palcace Of Chi busied itself with manic activity. A thousand servants ran and dodged throughout, the master had commanded that he had two very important visitors arriving in the next few days, and this Palace must shine like none before.
As his minions ran beyond their bodies limitations, Master Chi himself was in his Fighting Chamber. A Ki in each of his hands, he danced the Kata Of Lao, flipping over fifty feet in the air, the Kata Of Lao comprises of 35,487 individual movements 25, 478 of which are performed while in the air, the other 10,009 are performed on the ground comprising of 3 individual dances, one of which is a Chung Lao variation on the Kata Of Lao.
He would be ready for them, they would surrender the Stones Of Kartha, or, they would die....

'Ash, watch out!'

And then they came, a horde of Iron Wardogs, they wanted blood....

MASTER CHI: 'Hhhhaha, weeell, ya didn't think I was serious did ya, ha?'

And now, a commercial....

C A N C E R  F A I R I E S
From Mattel
JUST $8,111,119,704,359,430,755,336,073,739,395,499,995.99!!!!

(((((HHHHHHHHhhhahhahaaahhahhh,..arrrrghhhhhh,iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!)))

Brain is slowing down, I can hear it buzzing, BUUZZZZZZZ, Buuuuzzzzzzz, buzz.

Pac-Man anyone?

Darrell

G E N I T A L R A P E F U C K I I - T H E F U C K E N I N G

Music:
Joe Dolce - Shadappa Your Face

Rape and fucking, rape and fucking, rape and fucking.
Wet pussy ooh yeah.
Fucking.
Fucking.
dkfidfdifjejpfjwerifowrioiwrjgorwihjowrighwrg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rape and fucking.

Fucking rape, fucking rape.
idfjeifjioerfgirwogoirjgorgrwgrgrwgkmrgig
;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Fucking a clit mmm bitch.
Rape and fucking, rape and fucking.

LOOK AT ME I'M CHRIS MORRIS

dekionplexis

dekionplexis

And now, doon ta Business..

'Marshall, sounds like an S.O.S'

Can I get a witness?
Hell, yeeeeeeeeah!
-----------------------------

Did ya like the Ninja-story sample, good eh?
Yes.

--------------------------/////------/-/-///-////-/---/-/-/-/-/-/-/--------//////---//-//--//---...

Mark Withers
- The Director.
999999999999999999999999..._____________K

<<>

Hey girls, hey boys,
Superstar DJ,
Here We GO!

Coming Soon..

SUPERSiTAR

Look at that, cool eh, the letter 'i' looks like someone standing there!

S U P E R S I T A R
(SUPERSitar)
An Original Screenplay
By Chris Withers

Hindi super hero?
Hmmmm, I like that, I'm gonna use it, so, no one steal it from me!!!

I can imagine the poster, him with a sitar on his back like a guitar/gun.
Is 'Bachan' still alive?

(Hindi movie star reference)

Kabi Kabi?

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

>>>I need a cigarette, but I've run out, compliments the gange, danchanoo.

Dan Chanoo<<<hahhaha...
>>Scottish village, located just outside of Loch Loman.
Heep!

This high is everlassssssstiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNnnnnggggga...

Stinger.

Fat Boy Slim is fucking and fucking and fucking and fucking, in heaven.
Fucking and Fucking Fucking and Fucking Fucking and Fucking Fucking and Fucking in Heaven.

Imagine a PC so fast that it sent your emails before you'd written them.
Hmmm, now dats a SPICY meat-balla!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I met Mickey Rooney once, oh yes, twas in the summer of 1972, twas while skateboarding doon the alleys, and byways of the New York road-scape.
But I couldn't escape, oh no.
Tried, oh god, I tried, I tried and tried...doin' an Ollie over a nearby tramp pissing on an orphanage, I spied the young Mickey Rooney molesting a nearby Volvo.

LLLLLLLLILLLLLLLLLLLLLILLLLLLLILLILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIU

(see the joins?)

Sa-sa-sa-sam-sa-sample-ample-ple-ple-le

Cerys

Quote from: "dekionplexis"You forgot 'flange'.

;O)

Now, how could anyone forget 'flange'?  Best word in the dictionary!

dekionplexis

CUE: Ozzy - Iron Man

My name is Tetsujin, the Iron Man of old Tokyo, my skin is made of steel, I was forged in the volcano of Ardos twenty three hundred years ago, I have been sleeping. But now I am back...

My mission is to awake 'The Sleepers' the men and women of the modern world have become tired and lazy, complacent and ignorant, uncaring and self-satisfied...
So, now I go, to London....

CUE: Peter Gabriel - Steam

'Give me steam!'
I am capable of running at 87mph, though this hurts my knees in the morning of the following day, on the upside, the speed allows me to travel over water leaving spray and boiling ions in my wake...

I disguise myself to walk amongst The Sleepers. I wear a black suit, blue shirt, black shoes and dark blue tie, I comb my black hair accordingly.

I am enjoying the music of the city, not all The Sleepers, sleep, some, are awake, this makes me most pleased, it will make my life alot easier, but tis a large place, bigger than I thought, where to go first...

CUE: Prince - BatDance

Ah, a Discotheque...

'Go, go, go with a smile...'
'Batdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaannnceeeeeeee'
'Keep Bustin'

I blend in further by a factor of 11.38 and smoke the same as these minions, many of them are black, many of the women are white, I know this track, tis old, I guess it's a 'Cheese Night', oh well....

I break shapes on the dance floor, arousing the women, young and old, black and white, some of them my Japanese cousins, mmmm, yum.

'Hi, Bruce Wayne'

B A T M A N  B E G I N S
Now...

Uh-oh.....I sense, trouble....

CUE: Timo Maas - To Get Down

....three of them approach, I sense they are jealous that their women 'bump n grind' with me, I shall wait, hahahahah, they're about to learn that you NEVER fuck with Tetsujin....

As the knife enters my back, I feign injury and drop to the floor, laying their, I remember the time I met the Princess Of Arabia, skin like cocoa, her hair was pink, natural, most unusual...

Spinning up onto my feet, and facing the three black men, I reach into the guts of the ones standing to the left and right, as I stare and smile at the one in the middle, I wink as I extract the lower intestines of his dying friends.

The women scream, as do some of the men, all is going to plan, as was predicted, as was written. I begin to eat the intestines, tasting the iron, and in one handful a lipstick for some reason..

The surviving black youth of the trilogy stares at me, eyes watery as he wets his baggy jeans, 'Drop to your knees, minion..' I tell him, he obyes, and as I swallow, I pull his head from his neck, and look at it...as it dies, I command..

'Remember,...remember....remember...'

CUE: U2 - DIscotheque

Closing all entrances and exits with my mind, I fly upwards and swoop down on a duo off underage white girls cowering and bleeting near a fire extinguisher, landing, I wipe the blood from my mouth with the back of my left hand and say 'Hello ladies', they scream, and try to run, which I stop.
I command the duo to begin eating one another which they do, the little white girl eats the lip of the slightly older white girl, they are both screaming, but enjoying the flow of blood on their face, and then, I am shot ten times in the back......

CUE: Tech N9ne - Devil Boy

Turning around, I smile, and charge towards six 'n**gers' holding four Uzi's, a Mak-11, and a Desert Eagle between them, baaad mistake...

Landing in the middle of the pack, I break the necks of two, bite the neck of one, and the other three I paralyse with a swift crack to their spines, I command the living n**gers to eat their dead friends. The two paralysed n**gers, on the ground move and quiver and begin to eat the legs of the n**gers with the broken necks, the one I bite starts to jerk off for some reason, oh well...
I wait until he has to squirt and drink it all...

This is truly a Blood Chorus, tis going well...
Now, the children will pay for their parents ignorance and self-satisfaction..

dekionplexis

Pompous cunts, don't ya love em. Using words like 'sacrosanct'
Arseholes.

They say alot without ever saying anything, they are usless drones. They should be shot at birth.

Imagine shooting a baby in the face with a shotgun?
Wow.

Wow.
Wow.
Just imagine it,....the mess,.....it would make.
Hmmmmmmm,,,.....

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((OO))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))    ((((((((
                                                                                                  M
                                                                                                  I I

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9
Flecks of baby membrane stained the white ceramic tiling of the bathroom wall.
Looking up at the nicotine ridden ceiling I saw the baby's smile, like a maul.
Or a mask, if you will.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
FffffffffffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzFFFFFFFFZZZZZZZ

YES I'M A TOKER,
A GANJA SMOKER.
A NEW WARRIOR
LIKE ROCKY HORROR.
THREE BLADES IN MY ARM, THREE BLADES IN MY FIST,
THREE BLADES IN MY SOUL, THREE FADES OF MIST.

do u see the river?
I do, it's not too far away.
here, take my hand,
we'll fly together,
forever.
(You and I.
in the skkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
and as we soaaaaaaarrr,
the river approaches us,
the waves are rough, like camel skin,
shall we begin?
To dive?
(Diiiiiiiiiivvvvvvveeeee, for us.
Diiiiive and never-ever diiiiiiieeeeeee)
@k------

Dive Talkin'
Hitmeyall!
Feel da funkyall!

Get up, get up, put your in motion.
(drums)
Get up, get up, put your in motion.
(bass, guitar)
Start the commotion.
Ya wiseguys!

CUE: Young Mc - Bust A Move

Ugh