Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:07:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

EastEnders

Started by asv, May 16, 2007, 02:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead kate moss

Poor Jack must have had a bump to the head. He seems to be under the delusion that Sharon is the sexiest woman in the universe rather than a strange looking wide headed acre of blondeness that overacts all over the shop. He doesn't seem alone, others are finding Shaz irresistable, just as Kat Slater can improbably have her pick of the men in Walford. Yet nobody acts like Lauren is the stunner she is. Perhaps I've said too much. Mmm Lauren.

Johnny Townmouse

The notion that Jack would even give that fucking hippo a second look is laughable.

She looks like someone has permanently photoshopped her head.

MuteBanana

Quote from: Dead kate moss on September 05, 2012, 11:45:54 PM
Yet nobody acts like Lauren is the stunner she is. Perhaps I've said too much. Mmm Lauren.

The show seems to think no lad would go near a binge drinking Lauren despite her probably being like many girls her age. The other week she organised a day time drinking session and at the end everyone left, even Fatbot, despite Lauren giving him signals she wanted to have some fun.

MuteBanana

Being a big Eastenders fan I have an account where I upload my favourite clips.

Here it is - http://www.dailymotion.com/user/mut3banana/1

And for recent Eastenders viewers, here's one of my favourite moments of the past couple of years.

Michael Moon and Eddie Moon.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xod28n_juscuzyougotabitagreyinyerhair_videogames

Just for a bit of fun in the Eastenders watching corner of Albert Square of CaB, who's Kat Slater having an affair with? I haven't been able to work it out because they're all going out for walks and checking their phones at the same time.

Part of me suspects it will be one of the people who haven't been filmed collecting their milk and brooding, etc. So maybe Fatbot or Tyler, a woman, a returning or new character or the corpse of wellard.

I've only just noticed that Kim calls Janine Janice. Nice touch.

Dead kate moss

We don't know, and it's quite annoying. As is Alfie Moon behaving like that Armstrong & Miller character who keeps being talked out of the obvious evidence his wife is knobbing someone else.

BTW
Quotehttps://www.google.co.uk/search?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1004&bih=576&q=terrahawks&oq=terraha&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.3535.5703.0.7337.7.5.0.0.0.0.798.2455.0j2j5-1j2.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.csIbmaRN_Wc

Oh, I know we don't know. I meant who do you think it is? I value your guess, Dead Kate Moss.

Dead kate moss

Thank you. I don't know though, either it's the obvious suspects and that's lame, or as you say a real surprise and they have given out no clues. The TV mags don't know because I check their covers when I go to sainsburys. All is revealed next week apparently. I'll guess at Max.

buttgammon

They're just throwing us red herrings and like Heather's baby, it's going to turn out to be someone most people didn't suspect. My money's on Fatboy.

Rev

Christ, it's such a dull plot line.  And it's probably Max since whatsername that plays Tanya's leaving for a bit, but who fucking cares?  Affairs are always shit in Eastenders, let's have a nice murder or explosion or something.

There's noone quite like Shane Richie in a traumatic scene. They had a manslaughter and an explosion recently so it was time for an affair. They should have a pox on the square, a plague reducing all sinners to crawling around and shedding skin, losing power of speech and dream. Ricky Butcher returns and sings we've got a good thing going in the allotment.

There's a lot of people leaving the soap these days. I had no idea Anthony was going so his gambling episode floored me. I haven't considered Masood for the Kat Slater affair, or his brother with the eclectic ipod. Outside bet.

MuteBanana

Lou Beale doles out some advice to her family before she goes off to bed to die.

Astonishing stuff and Anna Wing is her usual fearsome self.

One of the, if not THE, greatest exits in the shows history.

Just remember Lou did this with the knowledge she'd be dead by the morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ULQXR5ZI0s

Dead kate moss

1. Alfie is such a fucking doormat. Not even dfemending to know the name of the guy(s) Kat's been knobbing, so at least he can stop suspecting everyone else? Who wouldn't demand to know the name, even if you had no plans on doing anything, you'd need to know in case they got together again. Unbelievable and makes Alfie such a pathetic character now. Him and Kat were likable, now they are ruined. Ruined!

2. Nearly complained to the BBC about how they are depicting this social worker as a heartless baby-snatcher. Social workers get enough shitty unfair press (and are far more likely to die in the course of their job than the police btw) and the BBC are telling many impressionable viewers, young mums maybe, that make a simple mistake or leave the washing up not done and the social services will whisk your baby away. Totally badly written too.

3. Sharon continues to be written as 'The Wesley' with everyone having immense respect for her, laughing at her jokes, always a font of wisdom etc... that will probably turn the audience against her the more they overdo it (as in Trope-Namer Wesley off SNG, if I haven't got my tropes mixed up)

Alfie Moon was listening to Jeff Buckley's Forget Her on friday's episode. He always struck me as more of an I'm Your Man by Shane Richie sort of guy.

Johnny Townmouse

Oh Max you silly plonker cunt.

MuteBanana

There were some cracking theories on what Derek and Max got up to while they were away.

Max accidentally killing someone and helping to support the widow and kids. Max and Derek getting involved in exposing illegal immigrants. Max and Derek being pimps.

Nah, Max and another woman. That's the story the people can't get enough of.

Derek's last rant was stunning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe6zwssOZtI
NO MAN!

Max and Jack are an underrated brother team. Always do better in scenes together, bit of bad blood, but at the end of the day they'll fight each others corner.

Rev

I'm not taking the piss here, tonight's episode was one of the best-written pieces of television I've seen in ages.  With the exception of the final doof doof bit, which seemed to be there just because there had to be a dramatic line to shuffle into that position.

Nina Wadia leaving seems to have been unexpected, and this whole thing rather hastily assembled, and as contrived as it was the boxing up of stuff completely worked.  This is how people generally split up; no fireworks, no violence, and with residual love.