Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:56:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Vic (Reeves)'s Chicks - BBC3, Red Button

Started by The Region Legion, March 29, 2004, 10:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't think I've heard anyone mention this yet but if you press the red button on BBC3 RIGHT NOW you'll see Vic Reeves describing various chickens from around the world.

Anyone recording this?? There have been 9 seperate chickens so far, each with a 3 minute segment, and thats only since I tuned in, and it's about a thousand times better than Catterick.

Darrell

Not if you have Telewest. Fucking grr.

OK, it's starting to repeat itself now. It's a single half an hour program that's on a loop.

Darrell

OK, well I managed to record it so it's not lost into the ether. Of course I have no way of encoding it, but give me a year or so and it should be online in some form.

Unless someone else recorded it which SOMEONE must have.

Almost Yearly

Or you could send your tape to someone who can encode it ...

Ooh, ooh, I love chickens, me. Has anyone else seen the book Extraordinary Chickens? Fucking brilliant. All that's missing is a Vic commentary.

Edit: just discovered Stephen Green (the author) has also done Extraordinary Pigeons and Extraordinary Pheasants. Cool.

The Bejesus

According to the BBC3 site, this is on every night from 7pm until the channel shuts down from now until the end(ish) of April.

PANIC OVER

John Williams

And it is very good.  My favourites are the silky, the devil chicken and the sicilian.

randy_mong

I've made a torrent of all 10 chickens (as VCD files) and Neil's uploaded it to here

http://chilled.cream.org/torrent/VicsChicks.torrent

enjoy

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "randy_mong"torrent
Boo hiss.