Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:17:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Attention: Former Fans of Popcap's "Psychobabble."

Started by SOTS, May 28, 2007, 04:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marvin

Yeah, the babble thing looks fun, anytime after 12 tomorrow.

I've set up an isketch room I have. I'll keep it knocking about for ten mins or so if anyone wants to come and play drawey gameys with me.

bah i left, after going to a UK room, getting the word trousers to draw, drawing a nice pair of trousers and having everyone guess 'pants'... then when i painted the "UK" to remind them all its a freeeekin uk room I got booted out for using letters.

I hate.

petula dusty

Bloody American teens.

Ah, well I remember staying up til gone sunrise drawing pictures badly and trying to fit a willy in there somewhere.

I will play another time but it's not as much fun without smoking and drinking.

Clone Army

those isketch guys really hate the ol' vaginas

SOTS

Anyone for pseudobabble or isketch tonight then? I'd forget the first link I posted in the first post called "farragomate" because i've tried it out and is a bit shit. There's almost no opportunity for banter.

The second link in the first post (Mutantdog.com/membersarea/login.php) is far better because it's much more like the original psychobabble on popcap.

Or we could just play iSketch again... it's you lot's choice.

chocky909

Bit late for me right now but definately some other time, maybe earlier or wait till weekend?

SOTS

Ok well, er...  go in and choose an empty or quieter room, tell me which one on here and i'll be there.

Marvin

SOTS

If anyone else is interested, me and DD are thinking of heading to the "Adults Only" room so we can make silly naughty sentences and giggle like children. Because we're in one of the regular rooms and the sentences are boring.

So if anyone wants to play please go to the Adults Only room. It would help if you said you were coming in here as well.

Edit: Ok, we're in Adults Only now so people please come and join in!

Marvin

If anyone else wants to come and join in, it really is quite fun. Go on.

Go on.

SOTS

Rev

I would, but I'm just getting a blank set of rooms when I try it in Opera or IE.  Glitchy motherfucker.

Marvin

Marvin

We've finished now, but it was great fun making words say rude things.

Marvin

Ambient Sheep

Yes, I'd imagine MissInformed and/or I would be up for that later - we thoroughly enjoyed it last night.

And the Pseudobabble, aaaahhhh...

Marvin

Heh, I'll probably go on in it fairly shortly if anyone else is around?

Marvin

Ok, I'm going to log-in and leave a window open in the adults only room so if anyone wants to join, please do.

http://www.mutantdog.com/membersarea/login.php

SOTS

buttgammon

Marvin

Ambient Sheep

OK, MissInformed and I are in there (under just one name!), along with Marvin.  Any more?

SOTS

Marvin

And we're spent, cheers everyone and was nice 'seeing' ffogems.

buttgammon

That was a bloody epic. I can't believe I was on there for 4 hours.

SOTS

I wish the Babble sessions didn't take place in the very small hours. It's went and fucked up my sleeping pattern royally again. I've actually had no sleep last night.

I'm going to perhaps have a little nap this afternoon and try to get into a more healthy sleeping pattern tonight. But that means I will miss Babble! Boo...